TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Whoo Hoo! Tulip Tools Wins 1st Annual DRM "Up to No Good Forum" Award
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We won! We won! Common051 Common051 Common051

DeepRiverMan/lonerangerND Wrote:read the below email to psu unite and then people can see how alot of people on this site are unfair and unreasonable posters.....the part about going to take psu down is the big offense here... there are many sabatoguers that go around forums causing real harm..

and psu also has shown biased stuff from not banning this person with a sabatague threat and he has banned others with far less harmful actions here...maybe psu will LEARN who are the real enemies to sellers online...

there should be a rating system of up to no good forums.. if so that group that that threatening person comes from and his supporters takes top slot TT.. OTWA is 2nd worst.. but they are no longer but many otwa are on TT but the third worst is pSU here cause of allowing the tt and group to run and cause harm here.. like not banning this threatener and banning others with far less harm..

also note how 2 boys and knappschild pretends to be fair and reasonable but only criticizes where they can look good to as many as possible they did not criticize this outrageous sabatogue threat..

now we also should see how WP has gotten this threat and the first WP from similar people from OTWA..

here is the smoking gun post that tells alot about people in this forums.. by their lack of criticizm.. NOT criticizing THIS in the strongest way makes one lose all credibility to criticize ANYTHING!!!.

Quote:RiverRat
u1it4less sent me a PM his first sentence was "Please ban my ID ASAP." I just did what he requested. I also forwarded him the pm I sent after he sent me a lovely email. I think it went along the lines of he told me to "grow a pair" and that he already has his own forum and "will be taking PSU down"
That was a pretty tacking if you ask me.

"Instead of helping these disillusioned sellers, you are encouraging them to 'cut their nose off to spite their face'." I am just trying to provide a venue where sellers can come together and discuss outside of the ebay forums. When I first started I was really active on trying to help sellers. As the site has grown I am finding less time and I rely more on other members to help sellers while I deal mainly on the technical side.

For your information I banned DeeCann because our firewall notified me that we where being attacked by an ip address originating from Germany with the ISP "VELIANET-DE-ANONYMOUSE" We didn't need the attack on our servers especially with the added traffic which was causing site problems already. I traced the ip to DeeCann's account. So you might want to ask her why she accessing this site from Germany which her profile says she is from Tennessee.

Have I said one word about your "negative post" aimed at sellers or U1it4less's? No like I said before I rely on members here helping sellers. U1it4less was the one who requested to be removed from the site and with the name calling. If any other member did it you would be calling for a banning.

DeepRiverMan, who has already been banned 90 times from PSU, is back with a new ID lonerangerND
http://www.powersellersunite.com/viewtopic.php?p=163782&highlight=#163782
Dang it I gave my ID up over Adamx8  Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Milbids. Thanks for the mention DRM!!!

Let the Truth be Told
Quote:deepriverman boinktard weird patrick bojangles lonerangerND

You forgot a few tags.........asshole, misogynist, racist, repulsive, creepy would be some of them.

FYI, my prize still hasn't made an appearance in my tree.  Confusedtolensmiley:
[quote author=let the truth be told link=topic=17744.msg69426#msg69426 date=1209051717]
Dang it I gave my ID up over Adamx8  Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Milbids. Thanks for the mention DRM!!!

Let the Truth be Told
[/quote]

Best endorsement you can get...to be dissed by DRM.  Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001
psunite Wrote:lonerangerND
What are you trying to start? All theses things are way in the past. Are the posts like you are making a way of sabotage and bringing harm to a forum?

2funny
Quote:deepriverman boinktard weird patrick bojangles lonerangerND

Tongue2
I'm happy to report....

[Image: drmbanned.jpg]

I wonder if it was something I said. [Image: notme.gif]
http://www.powersellersunite.com/viewtop...359#164355

Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001
Laughing4  Thank goodness! Hello2