TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Let's All Move To A Van Down By The River and Ho Ourselves On The Street Corner!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who needs to pay their suppliers, employees, or landlord? They'll understand why we can't pay them!  Let's all move to a van down by the river and prostitute ourselves on the street corner to make money so we can fight the man every two weeks!!!

Quote:I was just informed from someone that there is going to be a big boycott from the 19th until ebay stocks take a nose dive
Quote:Yes, this is a good strategy.

This should be done every two weeks!

boinktards at play: http://www.powersellersunite.com/viewtop...912#168912
I wish I could take a day off every two weeks.  Sad  I wish I had time for weekends and vacations too.  Crybaby2
Quote:Let's all move to a van down by the river and prostitute ourselves on the street corner to make money so we can fight the man every two weeks!!!

This must be their version of self-flagellation, cause it has no affect on eBay!  Confusedtolensmiley:
EBay is dumping "Live Auctions" later this year and that segment of sellers alone contributes around $100 million a year to eBay's bottom line, so I can't see how a piddling boycott will cause management to lose any sleep.

Sad thing is all those little sellers that get caught up in the frenzy and don't sell because they've posted they won't sell, when they'd probably be better off continuing to do so while exploring their off-eBay horizons.

Bellisima  Icon_sunny

[quote author=amy link=topic=17842.msg69933#msg69933 date=1210572963]
I wish I could take a day off every two weeks.  Sad  I wish I had time for weekends and vacations too.  Crybaby2
[/quote]

Aw............buy yourself a pair of custom fit jeans. You really will feel much better!  Big Grin
[quote author=Boucher link=topic=17842.msg69967#msg69967 date=1210615912]
Sad thing is all those little sellers that get caught up in the frenzy and don't sell because they've posted they won't sell, when they'd probably be better off continuing to do so while exploring their off-eBay horizons.

[/quote]

Excellent point!  Confusedtolensmiley:

Quote:Bellisima  Icon_sunny

((((((BOUCHER)))))))
'
I missed you! Crybaby2 

I'm so glad to see you, Boucher!! Visit meBig Grin