TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Die Spammer Die!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
spammers.com is one of the first ICANN Accredited Registrars and CNNIC Accredited Domestic Registrars in China.
Our company is now looking for a few resellers for domain names.  We will offer the free interface mode API(Application Program Interface Mode) and 40% discount of our products to you. Integrate a real-time, domain name registration process with your site by using our powerful SCP API (Support PHP ASP.NET and JAVA). Perfect solution for high-volume resellers.
The price is attractive that is .CN $0.14&.COM $6.56, Got more information please register a user ID in spammers.com for free trial (Pls remember choice Sales Representative:1024).We support 30 Bulk Domain register in once time.We accept Paypal, VISA, DISCOVER, Mastercard, AMEX and UnionPay.
Have any further assistance,Pls don’t hesitate to contact us! It’s highly appreciate to met all of your requirements.
email or MSN boinktard's email address removed
Sales Representative:1024  :cinqo1:
Fuck you and your fucking mother you motherfucking spammer. Thefinger

Message to spammers: do not make me clean up spam before I've had my first cup of coffee.  Tongue
:lol14n:
Happy001