TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Traits of Successful Bloggers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would have thought "they have Internet access" and "they own a computer" would have been at the top of this list but surprisingly neither one of these traits made the list.  Icon_scratch

:twistedevil:

Quote:I was just doing an interview on an Aussie radio station and was asked to name some traits of successful bloggers. My initial reaction was to giggle - because no two successful bloggers are the same - however as I began to answer I realized that there are some common traits among bloggers who gain popularity. Here’s a list, presented in no particular order, of some of the traits of successful bloggers that I observe:

1. Creative and Playful...
2. Innovative...
3. Connectors...
4. Community Enablers...

full article: http://www.problogger.net/archives/2008/...-bloggers/
Well, let's see......playful and creative--check, connector--check, community enabler--check......  Angel1 Laughing7 

Quote:I would have thought "they have Internet access" and "they own a computer" would have been at the top of this list but surprisingly neither one of these traits made the list.  icon_scratch

Happy001

I look at a lot of blogs. I do not understand why some people think that others wish to read their drivel, when it's all about me me me me and what I ate for friggin' breakfast, and how I'm mad at so and so, and yesterday I went shopping for baby bottles at Walmart............ARGH!!! It makes me want to pull my hair out!!!

Two really great humor blogs that I like to read are:

Monkey Fables and Tales

The Aging Disco Diva

By the time I finish reading both blogs (new posts only), I am rolling on the floor and in a great mood (especially the Diva's).  :turkey1:

Quote:it's all about me me me me and what I ate for friggin' breakfast, and how I'm mad at so and so, and yesterday I went shopping for baby bottles at Walmart

don't forget the obligatory paragraph about their cat
Quote:don't forget the obligatory paragraph about their cat

Yeah, you're right. I also left out the obligatory crafts project.  Tongue2
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=17910.msg70353#msg70353 date=1211915630]
Quote:it's all about me me me me and what I ate for friggin' breakfast, and how I'm mad at so and so, and yesterday I went shopping for baby bottles at Walmart

don't forget the obligatory paragraph about their cat
[/quote]

So are "bras" a more interesting topic?  Confusedtolensmiley:  NOT. But, they are bringing in the hits!  Laughing7