TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: EntreCard: The Current Crisis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, this is f*ucking great. All the bloody time we've put in to trying to be helpful on the forums, working on our blogs, talking EC up, and this is what we get...... BangHead Angryfire

Full story here: http://dotcommogul.net/entrecard/ok-entr...mment-1795
Hey Glam - please let everyone know on the Fire forum that EC gave me the "under review" treatment as well - I guess they think I am the instigator of everything - I'm unable to post on the Bad People forum.

I'm glad the widget got you some hits.

Cheers!

Frank R.
Cats, Phirate posted there a while ago. He is claiming that he f*ucked up (we have a word filter here), and he is trying to resolve it.  Hang in there........we are getting a lot of support from others. Now if PHi can just get someone else under control........ Tongue2
Quote:we have a word filter here

strictly for branding purposes - most of the filtered words are available on smileys and all the filters can be overcome by adding a period between two of the letters in the word

EDIT: ...The kangaroo filter wasn't added for branding purposes.  It was added because BBH thought the wombat might get lonely.  ;D
Quote:EDIT: ...The kangaroo filter wasn't added for branding purposes.  It was added because BBH thought the wombat might get lonely.  Grin

Happy001 Happy001 Happy001