TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Oodle to Power Relaunched MySpace Classifieds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:MySpace and Oodle today announced that MySpace's classifieds section has been re-launched and is now powered by Oodle. The MySpace Classifieds section highlights ads from MySpace users, but also features listings from other Oodle powered sites as well as from other sites Oodle scrapes for listings. Interestingly, Facebook announced a cooperation with Oodle back in 2007, only to then have Facebook launch its own Marketplace just a few days later.

This partnership with MySpace gives Oodle access to a large new group of users. According to MySpace, its classifieds see about 1 million visits a month and with Oodle, its inventory is going to go up to 500,000 new listings a day....

full article: http://www.readwriteweb.com/archives/mys...owered.php
Myspace is a networking website that I have been really enjoyed having this account. However, I am still more preferring to use my facebook account than the myspace. I have been only started learning to use myspace and I am really happy that I already had new friends. boinktard with multiple accounts spam link removed. both IDs banned