TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: FAS is gone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
For everyone who misses the dearly departed, I dug these 2 posts up from google cache:  Gen074

Quote:The name is up for sale, the bidder has a 1,000,000 invention listed
and a car for 1,000 .....name is herd...
and he or she has no about me......and no other id
and i read what they bought....she or he bought baby clothes
and i read what they sold.

now....elizabeth just informed us girls she bought her own
auction site so she could have a network of girls stores
she tells me she is in texas and has a million in make up
well i have 1/4 mill in jewelry and i used to have make up too
my own line.....

so elizabeth is OPENING HER THING. how much fun is that
free and we will just have a good time.

then this buyer for the name waggle .....is not so dumb
at all.

Read down to there is a site up by ginger...here you go talwell
and i wrote there about some friend of mine who had a great site
that was hijacked by other domaine name........

Quote:in these forums.. FAS and OTWA...... one will pretty much get all the info he can use and understand all he needs with 300 or fewer posts... and the more than that ... a doctor needs to help....... cause then it gets to be wasting time and jealousy issues!!!!!.. best to avoid and overlook people with thousands of posts.. they do have problems that only a doctor can help with...

yes its funny how one with many posts complains that working will wagglepop will do NOTHING but waste time... what is that called..... hypocrisy at the highest level??

women they do have a more natural need for thusands of posts but NOT productive men...... women need the community feeling.... men who have thousands of wasting time yakking posts have REAL problems!!!
Hi Vital. Thanks!

Ahhh... the good old days. Her posts are sort of like experimental poetry--or rambling Kerouac-ian fiction.  Read2
Pages: 1 2 3