TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: SpamFrog MIA for 5 Days! Counterfeit Sellers Left Homeless!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:766 listings for fake Rolexes on Loudfrog:
http://www.google.com/sea...dfrog.com&btnG=Search

A sample of Loudfrog's Chinese knockoff Rolex listings:
EDIT: a counterfeit Rolex seller from Malaysia.  [reread the Plunderhere thread for a clue as to who it might be]
http://64.233.169.104/sea...=clnk&cd=18&gl=us

So Marktard is still in the fake Rolex business......... Boinktard    Violent5
Quote:More unbelievable is any seller who would tarnish their business' reputation by selling on a site that has a statement on its home page which openly condones illegal activities.

Top 5 reasons a seller would sell on Loudfrog and ignore the damage that being associated with the site might do to their reputation

1. "I LUV LUV LUV the forum colors!!!"
2. "The owner talked to me in the forum and that made me feel special!"
3. "The forum has fun contests!"
4. "The site owner lets us put TWO clickable banners in our forum signature!!!"
5. "They started a welcome thread for me on the forum when I joined! Can you believe it, a thread just for me!!! Ebay never gave me my own thread!"
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=18357.msg72203#msg72203 date=1220038256]

Top 5 reasons a seller would sell on Loudfrog and ignore the damage that being associated with the site might do to their reputation

1. "I LUV LUV LUV the forum colors!!!"
2. "The owner talked to me in the forum and that made me feel special!"
3. "The forum has fun contests!"
4. "The site owner lets us put TWO clickable banners in our forum signature!!!"
5. "They started a welcome thread for me on the forum when I joined! Can you believe it, a thread just for me!!! Ebay never gave me my own thread!"
[/quote]

Happy001
Loudfrog's bullsh.it disclaimer Wrote:We do not represent our replica products to be original nor do we represent that they are exact copies, therefore they do not violate any copyright laws.

Loudfrog's disclaimer reinforces my long held belief that Razhick and Lisa Ouma  are lowlife pieces of wombat poo poo.  Smile  I'd love to see them try to make that bullsh.it non-infringing claim about the replicas for sale on their site in court.

Quote:"Code 431.322.12 of the Internet Privacy Act signed by Bill Clinton in 1995" is cited at the main page or in the disclaimer portion of many Web sites which are running criminal enterprises and offering illegal items.

The Internet Privacy Act does not exist!

What is the point of posting a disclaimer that references a non-existent law? Did the boinktards really think Rolex's lawyers wouldn't know the law?

Quote:Top 5 reasons a seller would sell on Loudfrog

Aren't those the top 5 reasons half of these people join a site?  Remember the Plunderhere cheerleader who posted the top 10 reasons to join Plunderhere and none of the reasons had anything to do with selling?

Quote:More unbelievable is any seller who would tarnish their business' reputation by selling on a site that has a statement on its home page which openly condones illegal activities.

:ditto:
:cinqo2: :cinqo2: :cinqo2:

WHERE HAVE ALL THE FAKE ROLEX SELLERS GONE

Where have all the fake rolex sellers gone?
Long time passing
Long time ago
iOffer have picked them every one
When will they ever learn?

Where have all the gucci knockoffs gone?
Long time passing
Long time ago
eBay bound every one

Where have all the montblanc replicas gone?
Long time passing
Long time ago
Gone for scammers every one

Where have all the oakley counterfeits gone?
Long time passing
Long time ago
Gone to iOffer every one

Where have all the chinese knockoffs gone?
Long time passing
Long time ago
Covered with fake logos every one
When will we ever learn?
When will we ever learn?
That's one of your better songs. Happy001

I can't help thinking that Loudfrog's pro-replica disclaimer had a hand in their downfall--i.e. the site shut down because of legal problems caused by its attitude on counterfeits.

This is a post (courtesy of Google cache) from June 2007.  A Loudfrog seller is complaining about co-owner "Frogette" welcoming counterfeit sellers with open arms:

Quote:And the Knockoff Sellers Keep Flooding the Site.... - Posted On: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 1:52 PM

Haven't been around for a couple of weeks - was dismayed to find a new crop of knockoff sellers have arrived. And nine of the sellers featured on the home page were not verified sellers when I viewed it. What disturbed me more was Frogette's instructions to new knockoff seller Mitten to make sure she listed her items as replicas. It is ILLEGAL to sell these knockoffs in the US whether they are listed as replicas or not. Note to Frogette: the majority of the people that seem to be shopping on Loudfrog are those buying knockoffs - you are facilitating sales that are against the law in this country as well as destroying what could be a decent site by not getting rid of ALL of them. As long as some of them are allowed to sell here - more will keep coming. Close the barn door before it's too late.

The funniest part of the thread is this post by a knockoff seller:
Loudfrog knockoff seller Wrote:Please stop call me " knockoff seller". I sell the top quality replca bags, not cheaper like $30 knockoffs. If you visit my store, you will find my products are very different with other knockoffs, we guarantee the top quality. Do the knockoff sellers will give buyer this guarantee? If you do not buy anything from me, you can not tell everyone I sell the knockoffs, that is a slander.

Somebody please clue that boinktard in that replicas are knockoffs. :Smile

boinktard defending selling of knockoffs Wrote:Hello Everyone, How many out there can afford a real diamond Rolex? Most replicas do not directly hurt the base company as the replica customers would never purchase the "real thing" anyway. One could possibly make an argument for trademark dilution; however, that is truly a trickle in the ocean.

I don't think you'll find a single trademark or copyright owner who agrees with that person's statement about infringement.

The full thread: http://74.125.45.104/search?q=cache:hXO9...d+replicas&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

Quote:Please stop call me " knockoff seller". I sell the top quality replca bags, not cheaper like $30 knockoffs.
Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001
Pages: 1 2