TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Savage Siberian Chipmunk Army Ravishes Paris! Versailles Under Seige!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Paris battles invasion of Siberian chipmunk

Siberian chipmunks have invaded forests around Paris in their tens of thousands, many carrying the potentially lethal Lyme disease...

The tiny - but bold - furry creature has five stripes running down its back and its population has exploded in woods all around the French capital - including Versailles.

Experts are advising people strolling in the city's parks and surrounding woodland to steer clear of the rodents...

full article and photo of the striped terrorist army in action: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnew...pmunk.html

Rumors that the Chipmunk Army terrorists are financed by the shadowy Squirrel Liberation Army are unconfirmed at post time :blinkie:

[Image: AF1Squirrel.gif]
I always knew the Chipmunks were evil ----especially Alvin.  Confusedtolensmiley:
Damn those Russians...........exporting chipmunks is just beyond the pale.  Confusedtolensmiley:
When asked if she would consider using nuclear weapons in response to the Russian Chipmunk invasion of France, Sarah Palin responded:

"Perhaps so. I mean, that is the agreement when you are a NATO ally, is if another country is attacked by furry commie Chipmunks, you're going to be expected to be called upon and help.

And we've got to keep an eye on Russian Chipmunks. For Russia to have exerted such pressure in terms of invading a smaller democratic country, unprovoked, is unacceptable

I believe that America has to exercise all options in order to stop the commie Chipmunk terrorists who are hell bent on destroying America and our allies. We have got to have all options out there on the table."

I think God's will has to be done in nuking the Russian Chipmunk invaders off the face of the planet"
[quote author=jezebel link=topic=18603.msg73059#msg73059 date=1224637303]
When asked if she would consider using nuclear weapons in response to the Russian Chipmunk invasion of France, Sarah Palin responded:

"Perhaps so. I mean, that is the agreement when you are a NATO ally, is if another country is attacked by furry commie Chipmunks, you're going to be expected to be called upon and help.

And we've got to keep an eye on Russian Chipmunks. For Russia to have exerted such pressure in terms of invading a smaller democratic country, unprovoked, is unacceptable

I believe that America has to exercise all options in order to stop the commie Chipmunk terrorists who are hell bent on destroying America and our allies. We have got to have all options out there on the table."

I think God's will has to be done in nuking the Russian Chipmunk invaders off the face of the planet"
[/quote]

Happy001 Happy001 Happy001
Gotta love America. Even a total blithering idiot can run for high office. Please note the animal on the scarf Palin is wearing.  Confusedtolensmiley:

[Image: image_71.png]

ps..........the scarf is also printed with the word "vote".

Happy001 Happy001