TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Solidarity With the Protesters of Prop 8 - Equal Rights for ALL!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: prop8-2.gif]
Peabrained hate filled bigoted online sellers discussing homosexuality:

gooddealsbooks Wrote:A few people choose to live a learned certain lifestyle that they seem to prefer. This learned lifestlye choice is a sexual addiction. And with any addiction (which is all it is) it is very hard to break. Many former addicts are proof there is normal life after they are able to break free from this addiction.
Help is found here: www. exodus-international .org

Also the sad truth is many people are brainwashed into believing the propoganda put out by the hate filled agenda & pure evil lies that comes from certain homo sexual organizations trying to justify their actions and hide the real reasons & intensions.

(moron spews his ignorant bile for a few more paragraphs)..........
sandy1956 Wrote:I totally agree with gooddealsbooks and I commend you for your courage of not being ashamed of your faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. I really get a little tired of people taking that scripture judge not lest ye be judged out of context. God gave us His commandments so that we could JUDGE between right and wrong, good and evil. What makes homosexuality wrong is exactly what makes heterosexual sex wrong-you are outside the marriage covenant which makes you a fornicator.......(bla bla moron bla)....
DeepRiverMan's latest ID trackerklm Wrote:gay lifestyle is a choice in a way and in another way not a choice

same as one trying to breathe under water without aids

BOTH WILL HARM there are science facts to prove this

this lifestyle is a NO choice cause of stupidity

stupidity chooses incorrectly..... yep NOT a choice

same as smoking is not a choice that comes from stupidity after the science facts showing the harm.. same thing with gay lifestyle or any harmful thing that science and medicine has proven..
gooddealsbooks spews more ignorance Wrote:When truth is presented. Many can not handle it and want to twist it or discount it in some way.

There is no "judge" or "condemn" inside the words that where written. There is NO facts of science that have been proven to show this as a "born that way" lifestle. It's a lie by folks trying to justify one's actions.

People choose to justify there actions by any means possible. These People are by medical pre 1970 standards are sexual addicts to there addictions. Am I judging? No I am just stating fact. This is a treatable addiction and can be cured. As many former addicts have been. Once again, this website is a good resource at exodus-international.org

So do not be deceived or tricked. This is a chosen Lifestlye. God did not create people to be this way. It is by their choice and there own free will that these decisions are made.

(shut the fuck up already you stupid fuck)..............

http://www.powersellersunite.com/about24...asc-0.html

Quote:Help is found here: www. exodus-international .org

What is their success rate with "curing" gay penguins and gay raccoons? :twistedevil:
Damn it. Where does PSU find these people? It seems as though every ignoramus on the net posts there.  Tongue2

Good Deals Books is one of those people who should volunteer to be a pioneer in a new country intended only for the Fundies. In order to rid ourselves of those who so strongly desire a theocracy, they will be given the following properties, and told that they must form a separate union. Montana, Arizona, New Mexico, Alaska, alabama, Texas, and  Mississippi. Goodbye and good luck, Fundies. We won't miss ya!  Icon_albino

Grrrr........I am sick to death of religious freaks.  Violent1
Quote:which makes you a fornicator.

That quote inspired me to change my signature line Angel