TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: 8 Deadly Email Marketing Campaign Blunders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:The holiday season is also a very busy time for email marketers, but the last approach you want to take with your holiday email campaigns is "anything goes." So, as the 2008 holiday seasons begins to move into high gear, I've assembled a list of things you need to remember with regard to your email marketing program. You need to approach the kick-off of your holiday email efforts with the same discipline with which I approach my personal kick-off to the season -- even if you've already begun your holiday mailing. And although I'm offering up this list of email don'ts as a holiday reminder, these are ideas you can use the entire year -- it's the gift that keeps on giving.

The list

Rule 1: Don't overmail.

Lapsed or disengaged opt-ins represent the majority of most house lists. You can and should develop a program that avoids overmailing people into these two categories, and there are relatively simple ways to do this...

full article: http://imediaconnection.com/content/mark...21218.html