TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Outstanding Viable Ebay Alternative! 4.5 Million Members! 12 Million Weekly Hits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I found this great new auction site!

1.4 million listings!
4.5 million members!
Over 12 million weekly hits! WOW!

They even have their own search engine called AskGT!

THIS IS THE EBAY ALTERNATIVE WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!
FREE AUCTION LISTINGS, AFFORDABLE STORES, AND A GREAT COMMUNITY!
MULTI-LEVEL AUCTIONS ARE THE WAVE OF THE FUTURE!

[Image: BidBayBilly_75.gif]

What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW!
Thanks for the information! I also think MLA going to be BIG.  I just listed 10,000 1 cent recipe auctions at that site. Let the bidding begin!

Hey, have you played Cash Cow Lotto at Carnaby yet? They're offering a 1 million dollar prize!  I think Carnaby is going to be HUGE too. 1 million listings already. The sky's the limit baby!!!!

eBay really screwed up when they forced eBay checkout and BillPoint on us.  Sellers are leaving in droves now that eBay has some SERIOUS competition! Woo hoo!

Hey, have you read this article?  The news is spreading...sellers are pissed and leaving and eBay is going DOWN!

Quote:...my guess is this will be my last time on ebay. And I am not alone. Many sellers, some of them power sellers, have already left the site, some to start competing sites. One getting lots of attention is Gegy.com. Others are bidbay, epier and bidville. It takes a while to get the word out. Ebay flourished by being the first one in a market that had no competition. It was their seller "community" that contributed to their success. Now ebay is biting the hand that feeds them. This targeting of small sellers in order to give their larger sellers a clear advantage is not the only dirty deed ebay has pulled off.
http://www.ccs-digital.com/writing/200107.html

Bad news for Kool-Aid drinking multi-level auctions (MLA) cheerleaders Sneaky and BBH :blinkie:

Quote:United States Attorney's Office
Central District of California

Release No. 08-042

April 15,2008

FORMER IRS REVENUE AGENT CHARGED IN INVESTMENT SCAM
THAT SOLD UNREGISTERED SECURITIES IN INTERNET COMPANIES

Scam Bilked Investors across the Country out of more than $10 Million

A former revenue agent with the Internal Revenue Service was charged today in relation to a securities fraud scheme that took more than $10 million from hundreds of victims across the country.

George Tannous, 51, of Tujunga, was charged in a two-count information that accuses him of conspiracy to commit securities fraud and subscribing to a false tax return. In a plea agreement also filed today in United States District Court in Los Angeles, Tannous agreed to plead guilty to the two felony counts.

The information outlines a scheme in which Tannous and three co-conspirators solicited victims to purchase unregistered stock in Bidbay.com, Inc. (also known as Auctiondiner.com, Inc.) and several related shell companies.  Tannous was the president of Bidbay. The information alleges that victims were lured by false statements that Bidbay.com and/or the shell companies would soon be acquired by Ebay, Inc. for $20 per share. Ebay never had any intention of acquiring Bidbay.com and, in fact, had filed a trademark infringement lawsuit against Bidbay.com over the use of “bay” in its name.

Tannous failed to disclose that Bidbay.com and the related shell companies paid sales commissions of more than 50 percent to telemarketers who solicited investors, according to court papers. In 2001, Tannous personally received nearly $3 million in investor funds that he failed to disclose to the IRS, which resulted in more than $800,000 in unpaid taxes.

According to the information, Tannous failed to disclose to investors that one of his co-conspirators was a convicted felon awaiting sentencing on unrelated fraud charges. That co-conspirator, De Elroy Beeler Jr., was indicted last December by a grand jury (see: http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/cac/pressroom/pr2007/157.html), and he is scheduled to go on trial on May 20.

Tannous is expected to make his first court appearance in the coming weeks.

The cases against Tannous and Beeler are part of an ongoing investigation by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and IRS-Criminal Investigation.

[quote author=mandy link=topic=18809.msg73579#msg73579 date=1229507042]
Bad news for Kool-Aid drinking multi-level auctions (MLA) cheerleaders Sneaky and BBH :blinkie:

Quote:United States Attorney's Office
Central District of California

Release No. 08-042

April 15,2008

FORMER IRS REVENUE AGENT CHARGED IN INVESTMENT SCAM
THAT SOLD UNREGISTERED SECURITIES IN INTERNET COMPANIES

Scam Bilked Investors across the Country out of more than $10 Million

A former revenue agent with the Internal Revenue Service was charged today in relation to a securities fraud scheme that took more than $10 million from hundreds of victims across the country.

George Tannous, 51, of Tujunga, was charged in a two-count information that accuses him of conspiracy to commit securities fraud and subscribing to a false tax return. In a plea agreement also filed today in United States District Court in Los Angeles, Tannous agreed to plead guilty to the two felony counts.

The information outlines a scheme in which Tannous and three co-conspirators solicited victims to purchase unregistered stock in Bidbay.com, Inc. (also known as Auctiondiner.com, Inc.) and several related shell companies.  Tannous was the president of Bidbay. The information alleges that victims were lured by false statements that Bidbay.com and/or the shell companies would soon be acquired by Ebay, Inc. for $20 per share. Ebay never had any intention of acquiring Bidbay.com and, in fact, had filed a trademark infringement lawsuit against Bidbay.com over the use of “bay” in its name.

Tannous failed to disclose that Bidbay.com and the related shell companies paid sales commissions of more than 50 percent to telemarketers who solicited investors, according to court papers. In 2001, Tannous personally received nearly $3 million in investor funds that he failed to disclose to the IRS, which resulted in more than $800,000 in unpaid taxes.

According to the information, Tannous failed to disclose to investors that one of his co-conspirators was a convicted felon awaiting sentencing on unrelated fraud charges. That co-conspirator, De Elroy Beeler Jr., was indicted last December by a grand jury (see: http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/cac/pressroom/pr2007/157.html), and he is scheduled to go on trial on May 20.

Tannous is expected to make his first court appearance in the coming weeks.

The cases against Tannous and Beeler are part of an ongoing investigation by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and IRS-Criminal Investigation.

[/quote]

GT is innocent!

The federal indictment is a conspiracy orchestrated by Feebay paid TROLLS with hidden agendas!

It's not just GT and AuctionDiner they pick on, these jealous types do the same (and much worse) with other sites like Gegy too. I guess this is what happens when people feel so worthless that they have to put down other people to feel like they are 'somebody'.
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=18809.msg73577#msg73577 date=1229490106]

[/quote]

I could never figure out if Bidbay Billy was a monkee or a donkey.
[quote author=dimucci link=topic=18809.msg73589#msg73589 date=1229541169]
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=18809.msg73577#msg73577 date=1229490106]

[/quote]

I could never figure out if Bidbay Billy was a monkee or a donkey.
[/quote]

Neither.  :Smile He was a horse's ass just like GT.  Confusedtolensmiley: