TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: We have worked very hard at keeping the spamming down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
former hibidder cheerleader, former milbid cheerleader, currently misleading sellers by giving bad selling advice and acting as a cheerleader for traffic exchanges reallysmartdeals and surf4bargains Wrote:I'm stopping by to share my excitement with you that The Selling Lounge is going to have it's One Year Anniversary on September 6th!...........................We have worked very hard at keeping the spamming down

Keep the spam down on your own forum while going out and spamming someone else's board in a lame attempt to siphon members from them.  Cool. I wanna be you.  Confusedtolensmiley:

http://www.powersellersunite.com/post-27...tml#274530

Hey, OSUnited, is Bays your long lost twin?  Happy001

Her gang is all over the bisi boards to.

Now, granted, I've done a bit for my forum to, but I usually stay around the bisi boards and bonanzle and just post once in awhile. However, her and her mods are starting to look just plain desperate. I'm sure they're seeing my number creep up close to theirs, and it's making them crazy...LOL

OMG...I just read her spam on PSU. Wow, thinking I should go over to her forum and do something like that. See how she likes it.....LOL

She's gutsy and better steer clear of my forum for sure. Her minion have already tried to pull that junk on me and they get their links deleted. They're almost getting as bad as the AM spammers.

Maybe that's just what happens when she blatantly advertises for her affiliates and uses another forum to answer her member questions. Of course, she doesn't share her advertising revenue with them, but they should share their info with her. Sellers see that and know what the real agenda is. So her selling notes just happened to be surrounded by Google ads?

Quote:Our Mission
We are committed to and strive to create a friendly on-line Forum where E-Commerce Business Owners, (members) can share their knowledge and learn from others in an environment strictly and solely dedicated to promoting the growth and success of member E-Commerce Businesses. Simply put, this Forum is dedicated to Sellers helping Sellers and is opened to, and welcomes everyone who shares this vision!

Solely dedicated? So it's a non-profit then, cause she's acting as though there is no advertising on her site. How much has she paid out to her members?

For as much as she tries to get her members to spend their time on surfing sites or one of Suzanne's projects, it sure looks to me like really encouraging sellers to get their stores out there isn't high on the list.
The biggest rinky dink cheerleader of all time started her own forum.
I joined late last year, because the chatter was more geared toward website sales, real business (not hobby) venues, and genuine conversation about everything related to eCommerce.
Then the best site contests started and the Bonanzle spammers crew came over. This meant the AM spammers cheerleaders weren't far behind. Next, the whole forum was alive with chatter, the traffic exchange link farms got really active, and it turned into what the rinky dink cheerleaders spammers couldn't turn OSU into.
I can't find one thread today on the front page without completely unrelated big banners in signatures, links to pages off topic, far worse hijacked threads than at PSU, and meaningless Bonanzle like riff raff from the bottom up.
Now, the reformed all time rinky dink cheerleader of honor claims her forum is keeping out the spam with a thread like this, active for 8 days, and on the front page of the site?
"Advertise with me"
http://sellinglounge.com/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=2132

I was inspired by Bay's PSU thread and so I had 5000 advertising flyers printed and I plan to spend the afternoon wandering around in Macy's handing out flyers for my stores and telling anyone who will listen how great my products are....

Confusedarcasm1:
OK, so she was the head cheerleader for Plunderhere when Suzanne owned it then? So they must've gotten together and devised this little plan where Debi would run a selling forum, so Suzanne would have a venue to advertise her sites on. Most of Suzanne's sites depend aka feed off of sellers, so a selling forum would be the perfect place for her to do that.

So Debi has really been lying to us the whole time when she tells everyone her little forum came about from her notes and such. Just more lies amongst all of the other lies.

She told me that Suzanne was the one that created the forum for her, so I know that one for sure. Plus, I think she's the one that helped Debi with the forum update to.

Runs her own selling forum, but doesn't know enough to update or do anything to her own forum. She uses Zen Cart on a daily basis, but can't seem to answer much there either. Sellers better help each other, because she sure isn't going to help them.

I wonder if Suzanne even setup her Zen stores to. Wow.

They've attacked bisi so much Tomas had to go over there and defend the site they were getting so nasty. Then they have the nerve to spam bisi's forums. Too rude.  Violent5
[quote author=xwpopper link=topic=18998.msg75055#msg75055 date=1251721223]
The biggest rinky dink cheerleader of all time started her own forum.
I joined late last year, because the chatter was more geared toward website sales, real business (not hobby) venues, and genuine conversation about everything related to eCommerce.
Then the best site contests started and the Bonanzle spammers crew came over. This meant the AM spammers cheerleaders weren't far behind. Next, the whole forum was alive with chatter, the traffic exchange link farms got really active, and it turned into what the rinky dink cheerleaders spammers couldn't turn OSU into.
I can't find one thread today on the front page without completely unrelated big banners in signatures, links to pages off topic, far worse hijacked threads than at PSU, and meaningless Bonanzle like riff raff from the bottom up.
Now, the reformed all time rinky dink cheerleader of honor claims her forum is keeping out the spam with a thread like this, active for 8 days, and on the front page of the site?
"Advertise with me"
http://sellinglounge.com/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=2132
[/quote]

You mean where Debi says the gal can't have Google ads on her topsite list while Debi has them in her topsite list?

That's not such a great spam example though. That toplist will probably get stores more exposure than they'd ever get on TSL  Happy001
[quote author=LittleOnlineStore link=topic=18998.msg75058#msg75058 date=1251753933]
So Debi has really been lying to us the whole time when she tells everyone her little forum came about from her notes and such. Just more lies amongst all of the other lies.
She told me that Suzanne was the one that created the forum for her, so I know that one for sure. Plus, I think she's the one that helped Debi with the forum update to.
Runs her own selling forum, but doesn't know enough to update or do anything to her own forum. She uses Zen Cart on a daily basis, but can't seem to answer much there either. Sellers better help each other, because she sure isn't going to help them.
I wonder if Suzanne even setup her Zen stores to. Wow.
[/quote]

The biggest reason Bays started her own forum is she has been banned, shunned or picked up her toys and gone home from every other forum she ever belonged to.

This usually happened after one or more of the following occurred:

1) They quit working on her stuff for free;
2) They got tired of her spamming;
3) They disagreed with her over something; or
4) They publicly corrected her on lousy advice she gave.

I'd be curious to know if those 'notes' are even really hers.  I caught her over at the old ECommerce Arena forum posting 'Zen Tutorials' under her name that were a direct copy/paste from the Zen forums. If she had at least noted that's where the info came from with a link back or something it wouldn't have been so bad, but she presented the information like SHE was the one who had written the tutorial.

Oh...And just for the record...Suzanne isn't the sharpest tool in the shed either.

OMG...exactly! Yes, I had noticed that to, and some of the SEO stuff on her site was a copy and paste, but at the time, I thought she maybe just misstep-ed and forgot to give credit.

Then, I went to SitePro News and there was another article there that looked familiar I thought from TSL.

I had gone over to Ron's Traditions forum and noticed Bays was all over there asking the same questions that she was answering on her forum. Then, I got a bit mad. She was trying to pay Ron off by coercing some of her mods to join his hosting program. She was literally harassing them into it, and then I got mad some more. She did eventually talk a few into going over to him and then kept trying to get him and his assistant over to her forum to answer questions.

What really made me mad though was when she was just blatantly lying about certain fees that I knew were wrong, but it was all to entice them to sign up with Ron or go with GoDaddy. Then, I see the affiliate link and really caught on that she was doing whatever to convince people into doing as she wanted them to do.

It wasn't until a few weeks ago that I learned about Suzanne and all of those ties (from TT of course).

Guess who was an advertiser in the first Selling Lounge Newsletter?

Suzanne and her network of sites. Therefore, I think I nailed it when I said Debi's forum is a collaboration between those two gals. 

That is sad though as she did seem like a nice person. I though that place would be a nice site, but once I saw the manipulation, I got mad. I get mad a lot. There just seem to be so many cons and manipulators on the internet. It's all about getting others to click on, vote on or buy what you're selling.

I think that's why I like it hear. TT is like a big truth machine...
Quote: big banners in signatures

'Big banners in signatures on sellers forums' is about as effective a marketing method as joining an autosurf traffic exchange.  Big Grin The store links in my signature are so sellers can get an idea of the customization that is possible with each shopping cart script not because I'm hoping for sales from people clicking on the links.  From 3/5/05-8/31/09 I've received exactly 0 sales from TT signature links.  Lol The one thing I have been getting recently is a lot of PrestaShop owners using the contact form on my site to ask "what mod are you using for...".

Quote: The biggest rinky dink cheerleader of all time

There are several people over there who are part of what I call the rent-a-cheerleader squad.  They wasted several years cheering for one failed site after another...a few of them started their cheerleading careers with WP1.
http://www.powersellersunite.com/post-27...tml#277651
Quote:Hi fusionfire, I do not have a Vendio Site, however I know Helen and have given her the link here so that she can hopefully come in and give you some help. Good Luck and sorry to hear that you are having problems.

Q:If you don't have a vendio site, then why post a useless "support" comment?
A: To spam PSU users fed up with the BS know with my big banner that there is another forum with even more useless B.S. information guaranteed to sink your business.
Pages: 1 2