TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Buyitsellit changes it's name to Highwire and totally censors forum.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Honestly, I have no idea why they changed their name to the name of a rock band, but whatever.

Everything has changed now, and they just don't seem to get it.

I would have left a long time ago, except that I use Propay to process credit cards, and there are barely any sites that allow order to go through Propay.

So many complained that use flat rate shipping, so they went and added loads of options. However, for calculated shipping, there is barely any options. We can add a flat amount to all orders, but we can't differential domestic versus international. It's such a pita, but I am not sure about dealing with merchant accounts and the added expense. Not to mention the whole PCI compliance bs.
Quote:there are barely any sites that allow order to go through Propay.

That's because Propay charges $400 1st year/$200 annually after the 1st year to access their API.

There is a free osCommerce mod that lets you process ProPay payments automatically without paying the API fee. http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/6539
Yeah, somehow Hirewire is able to maybe pay that only once for all of their customers or worked something out with Propay where they wave the fee for market places. Those fees seem to only apply to individual sellers looking to integrate Propay into their site themselves.

I do see that Prestostore does work with Propay though and many have gone over there. I think if Highwire ever increases from the 10 bucks a month rate, I'll just switch over to Prestostore.