TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Ethical Tool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ebay finally makes a statement on the widely discussed "Ethical Tool".  This is the thread from the Stores Board:  http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?threadID=1000039237&tstart=0&mod=1123605363102
I want some of what Toyranch is smoking!
You're always starting trouble Anita  :blinkie: Smile Lol
Quote:Ebay finally makes a statement on the widely discussed "Ethical Tool".  This is the thread from the Stores Board:  http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...1000039237&tstart=0&mod=1123605363102

And how long do you think that thread will last????  Sign10

Angel  Angel1 
Ok I put a bunch of question marks at the end of that and I get a  ??? smilie.  Whats with that??  Smileyyellowbang  Sign10

Angel Angel1
Someone should audition to be a comedian (post #35 by T.R.  in that thread)

Quote:the one main paradigm that has always existed on eBay is the "level platform" for all sellers.

Quote:And I know that some will say eBay allows keyword spamming by PowerSellers and not by others... (I don't completely agree,

Quote:People will say that eBay doesn't care about the users. I disagree. eBay does care.

Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001

[quote author=Anita link=topic=145.msg489#msg489 date=1123610940]
I want some of what Toyranch is smoking!
[/quote]

I think he's smoking powdered Kool-Aid if he really believes the crap he's saying  Happy001

I missed this one earlier. XPPman--are you out there, I'll let you comment on this next quote about the pinks on the eBay message boards.

Quote:Of everyone at eBay, I think that the Community Team, at least at the top, understands eBay as well as anyone there.  Claire, the head pink, she ROCKS! ...

...It's also a testament to the fact that eBay does read and heed it's boards.

Excuse me while I go gag  Puke

Sign10  You always make me laugh BBH  Wink

Angel Angel1
eBay seems to have deleted (censored) several posts from that thread today that someone (not I) made that were critical of their comedic kool-aid posterboy  Smile

*makes note to self to stop name calling...tomorrow*
Quote:Recently we became aware that your eBay registered account was involved in the
following activity:

Including profanity, vulgarity, hate speech, disruptive or hostile comments, interpersonal
disputes, or threats of violence in a post.

which is not permitted at eBay.

This is a copy of your post:

xxx  (4995 )  View Listings | Report Aug-10-05
21:38 PDT 152 of 169

Threads were pulled for days for discussing the tool.
posts from this thread disappeared this afternoon. <--I said this

"If you really hate eBay so much, why are you here?" <--PESA member said this to another seller

Congrats, you just earned a spot with this remark as another PESA member I
will be urging people to avoid buying from.  <--I said this to the PESA member in response to the comments he made to the other seller...and uh, eBay called it "hate speech"  :Smile

We realize that you may not have been aware there was a rule against this activity.
Therefore, we would like to take this opportunity to invite you to review our site policies,
Pages: 1 2