TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: BidVille the Money Making Machine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just mentioned AuctionCities stock in another post so I thought I should give BidVille equal time  Smile

BidVille closed at 11 cents per share today, but that's not the reason for this post.  The company's 2004 earnings report showed that its revenues were $91,000 for the entire year (yes, that figure is correct).  The company reported revenues for the first 6 months of 2005 of $70,971.  Now look at what BidVille insiders made by selling stock during the first 6 months of the year: director G. Parker $530,000, Royal Palm Capital Group $498,000, and the list goes on.

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/it?s=BVLE.OB

Sellers might not be making money on either BidVille or AuctionCities (I know I'm not), but at least some people are earning very comfortable livings from the sites.  Smile

Dazed012
Quote:Sellers might not be making money on either BidVille or AuctionCities (I know I'm not), but at least some people are earning very comfortable livings from the sites. 

yes indeed management is doing A-OK  Happy001