TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Revising a pain!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yesterday I was trying to revise some store listings (more then 12 hrs left and no pervious buyers) so it should have been simple right???  WRONG!!!

Everytime I get this damn message that the return policy was updated...hellooo, I didnt revise any return policy, just worked in the description area  Angryfire

I kept going in circles  BangHead  What a pain in the a**.  I finally gave up and said screw it.  Is this another one of their lovely enhancements they rolled out , talk about annoying  Angry9

Angel (needs  Coffee)
Not much is working on eBay this morning.  I posted this on the Stores Board:

I found an auction item that I was interested in purchasing. The seller is using eBay's shipping calculator. When I entered my zip code, I received this message: "Buyer Calculator Unavailable
Please try again at a later time to calculate shipping rates for your item."

I thought I would go to the seller's eBay store. However, when clicking on the link to the seller's store from the listing, I received this message: "This eBay Store has just been opened
Items will be available in this store shortly, please check back soon.
In the meantime, you can View all Seller's items."
Not true. The seller has had a store for a verrrry long time.
I then thought I would inform the seller concerning their vibrant eBay fees at work. Sooooo, I clicked on "Ask This Seller A Question." When I went to send my question, I received this message: "The form is not available at this time.
The service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again in a few minutes."

This seller is paying fees for several items (from $10.00 to $500.00) that can NOT be purchased!!

Anita
If it ain't broke, enhance it 'til it is!
We aren't happy until you aren't happy.

I had the same problems this morning, I was trying to send an email to a buyer confirming payment received, it took me 12 tries before it actually went through. "Temporarily unavailable try again later.  How frustating, obviously more enhancements being worked on to screw up other programs.  Your right Anita "if it ain't broke enhance it till it is"  Smileyyellowbang Smileyyellowbang Smileyyellowbang
Can you feel the vibrancy???

Im getting so frustrated with ebay lately can you tell  Wink

Angel  Angel1
I stopped buying on eBay a long time ago because it is such a pain.

Looking at the Stores Board and the Technical Issues board it doesn't seem like anything is working there today...including searching stores:

Quote:I went into my store to search. I put in the parameters for the search - and it did the search for all ebay stores!! I then went back in and it only did a search in my store. I went in and out of Explorer 3 or 4 times and it seems like it is random that it decides it should search "ALL EBAY STORES" rather than just my store.

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...1000042238
from OTWA http://www.otwa.com/community/showthread.php?t=32640

Quote:I haven't been able to search titles and descriptions or search by seller for days and days, figured it was me. The searches went through about 10% of the time.
It looks like more has been added to that OTWA post you linked to:

posts 7 and onward with (very) unverified rumors of a 2006 hike in eBay auction listing fees

Quote:yes. they have confirmed a fee hike for next year on the phone when I was talking with them.

http://www.otwa.com/community/showthread.php?t=32640

:twistedevil: :twistedevil:

Welcome to the New and Improved feebay.  La
BBH there's a question for the brown bag lunch that would stir up some s$it Smileyfencing
[quote author=snugglypuppy link=topic=161.msg704#msg704 date=1123942490]
BBH there's a question for the brown bag lunch that would stir up some s$it Smileyfencing
[/quote]

The Barf Bag Lunches need some entertainment.  We need to come up with something to stir up the pot. 

The pizza thing from several months ago was pretty funny. 

PS  The Barf Bag Lunches always have s$it on the menu.
Pages: 1 2