TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Upcoming eBay Workshop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This should be a very rewarding hour.  Happy001 

I wonder if they'll explain why you need to get a posting ID if you visit certain eBay boards.  Smile

Quote:Community Resources Overview
This workshop will be held on Wednesday, November 30th from 14:00 PT to 15:00 PT. Ever looked at the Community button at the top of our pages and wondered what’s behind it? Join this beginner’s workshop to learn about what the Community area has to offer. Join eBay Staff as we review everything from how the discussion boards work and how to join an eBay Group to where to find eBay’s latest news and announcements.

Workshops are hosted in discussion threads on the Workshops Board. To get to the Workshops Board:

* Click on Community at the top of almost any eBay page
    * Click on "Discussion Boards" in the "Connect" Section
    * Click on "Workshops" underneath the category-specific boards on the right-hand side of the page
    * This will bring you to the threaded Workshops Board.
Dazed008
[quote author=dimucci link=topic=1438.msg5318#msg5318 date=1133052222]
Dazed008
[/quote]

I'm wondering whether they'll warn people to get a posting ID to avoid auction interference from other posters.
WTF
I need a posting ID but they will probably BLOCK every IP from my ISP and
I'll be SOL with no way to
post on how much I hate all their BS.
ROFLMAO

Happy001
[quote author=xppman link=topic=1438.msg5346#msg5346 date=1133138200]
WTF
I need a posting ID but they will probably BLOCK every IP from my ISP and
I'll be SOL with no way to
post on how much I hate all their BS.
ROFLMAO

Happy001
[/quote]

eBay doesn't know how to block IPs.,,or at least they don't know how to block IPs of hackers who try to break into sellers' accounts 308 times. Tongue
Oh that's right I forgot.
You right they don't know how to block IPs of hackers.

They MUST reserve those important resources and security measures
to ban rabble rouser posters at the boards.
Pain10