TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Hotmail complaints keep flowing in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:The drip-drip-drip of user dissatisfaction suggests that all is not well at Hotmail, although Microsoft insists otherwise

Over 50 people have contacted ZDNet UK in the last two months to complain of problems accessing Microsoft's Hotmail service.

Some complainants say they have been unable to access the Hotmail log-in page, while others say they can't get as far as their own inbox.

..Microsoft's flagship Web email service may still be suffering from problems that first emerged earlier this year..

full article: http://news.zdnet.co.uk/internet/0,39020...555,00.htm
Quote:may still be suffering from problems that first emerged earlier this year

Crybaby2 ..NOT.  Due to the anmount of spam I've received from Hotmail users over the years I'm not exactly crying over this news.  It does explain why I've seen a reduction in spam in recent months though.  Laughing7

If you use any Microsoft product you should expect it to be bug ridden...just look at the new Xbox 360's that are already developing a reputation as bug infested products prone to crashing and they've only been out a week.
I think the xbox bugs are kind of funny in a sick way  :twistedevil:
Does anyone still use hotmail?  Spam4
I used Hotmail a number of years back for about 2 years but ended up leaving them because at that time they were famously known to be selling their member's lists/info and I was receiving spam galore - even one on the one account I opened up at that same time and never used but opened it just as a test and it too was spammed.

I left them and heard that eventually they ended up changing their ways but I never went back nor do I plan on it because once bitten twice shy as they say.