TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Any Verizon Wireless Customers?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.ecommercetimes.com/story/45449.html

Quote:Verizon Web Site Let Customers See Others' Records

All users who registered to use the "My Account" system were affected by the glitch, which could have been in place for as long as five years. It did not appear that anyone had taken advantage of the error to pry into individual accounts, he said.
Verizon is the worst. Angry9
I've used Verizon for many years.  I have to say that I like them.  There have been problems from time to time, but the Verizon service has always come through for me.  A

Also, anytime I have been anywhere that another wireless customer was having difficulties using their phone service, my Verizon service always came through!
I like Verizon too.  We've had a couple of problems over the last few years but nothing too bad (except when Alltel changed the prefix to be long distance and Verizon ran out of local phone numbers to give out - we had to wait for like 6 weeks to get a new number Angry9 ).

magnoliamaggie

Verizon has been my only cell phone company.  Can't compare to anyone else, therefore.  The only time I feel it's a PITA is when the lines are busy like *forever* and you can't use the phone.... Tongue2