TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: New Google AdSense Features: Holiday Themed Ads, Custom Reports to Go, & more
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:What's New - December 2005

Custom reports to go

Now, new emailable reports offer you even more freedom: the ability to have your AdSense earnings reports sent straight to you. You select where and when you want your reports sent. Up to ten custom reports can be delivered daily, weekly, or monthly to the inbox of your choice.

To set up an emailable report today, visit the new 'Report Manager' page, under your Reports tab. Or, visit our AdSense Help Center for step-by-step instructions to guide you through the set-up process.

Themed ad units provide seasonal spirit for your site
We're always striving to provide designs for text and image ads that will have the best results for advertisers and publishers. As part of this effort, we're now offering themed ad units. These ad units will display themed colors and graphics during holidays and special events - you can view examples on our Ad Formats page.

You can enable or disable themed ad units on an account-wide basis by visiting the Account Settings page, or by following the instructions in our FAQ.

New improvements to link units

We've optimized the landing page users reach when they click on a topic in any link unit. By providing users with more relevant ads and topics, we've seen improved link unit performance - and you'll see improved monetization.

In addition, read how other publishers have had success with link units on their site, check-out our Askthebuilder or Weblogs publisher case studies here.

New AdSense for search designs

With several new formats available for the AdSense for search box, you can integrate AdSense for search into your site even better. Visit the 'Search code' page, under the AdSense for search tab, to view the new designs and see which is the best fit for your site.
The holiday theme ad units graphics look like  Smileyitit  I'm not enabling them.
We enabled ours. Yellowtonguerazz
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=1716.msg6082#msg6082 date=1134581450]
[/quote]

I saw one!  Smileydancing  Puke
[quote author=jezebel link=topic=1716.msg6429#msg6429 date=1135230500]
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=1716.msg6082#msg6082 date=1134581450]
[/quote]

I saw one!  Smileydancing  Puke
[/quote]

I've seen a few this week too.  They make the ads harder to read which to me means the ads they appear on will have a lower response rate (i.e. CTR), but I'm assuming that I'm wrong here and that Google actually saw in beta testing that the ads improved response rates...or is this the beta test?  :blinkie: