TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: India:Open House Chat with Rajan Mehra, Country Manager New Ventures & Payments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
eBay India:

Quote:***Updated: Reminder - Open House Chat with Rajan Mehra, Country Manager - New Ventures & Payments*** 

15 December, 2005 | 04:40 PM IST

Dear Members,

The next eBay India Open House Chat with Management Team session with be held tomorrow, the 16th of December, 2005, from 4:00 PM IST to 5:00 PM IST. Rajan Mehra, Country Manager - New Ventures & Payments, eBay India, will be available on the Feedback to eBay India Team Discussion Board to answer any queries that you wish to ask him, regarding eBay India.

To attend this Open House, or to send your questions to Rajan in advance of the event, please visit the Open House post on the Discussion Boards by clicking here.
Sellers sound even angrier at eBay in India than they are in the US.  Read the first post on the open house thread:  Laughing4

Quote:LET ME TELL YOU ONE THING.I AM BEING HARRASED BY YOUR EBAY TEAM FOR THE LAT 2 1/2 MONTHS FOR NO REASON.NOW I WILL WAIT ONLY UNTIL THIS WEEK FOR YOUR RESPONSE.

THEN NEXT WEEK I GO TO CONSUMER COURT.I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT THE PENALTY FOR HARRASSING A CUSTOMER IS VERY HIGH IN THIS COUNTRY.I EVEN HAVE THE POWER TO SHUT DOWN YOUR COMPANY NOW AS I HAVE SURE PROOF THAT YOU HAVE HARRASSED ME.

SO NOW YOU FACE THE COURT

http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=600000101&start=0