TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: ePier Holds $100 Weekly Listing Contest. Adds Make Offer Feature
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Listing Contest Announcement:

Quote:Win $100 a Week!                                  8-14-2005

We are giving away $100 in cold cash to the seller listing the most items during each of the next 10 weeks. Yes, that is right, simply list the most items in a week from Monday to Sunday and $100 Cash will be sent out to you the following Monday! Winners will be posted. The reason we are doing this cash give-a-way promotion is so that you will try and see for yourself the over 100 improvements we have made since our last newsletter. We want especially our sellers to notice these improvements. If you have not listed on ePier for a while please give the Sell Item system a try. You will notice that image upload is easier, faster and more reliable among many other improvements.

Yours Truly,
The Whole ePier Team

P.S. - Remember to refer your family and friends to buy and sell on ePier, the friendliest marketplace.

Make Offer Feature Announcement

Quote:Date: 7/29/2005 Friday
Time: 10: 48 AM PDT

***Make Offer Added***

Make offer has been added to the Sell Your Item forms. Sellers now have the option to list items with the make offer on their listings if they wish to entertain offers other than the asking price that is set for the item. Conversely, potential buyers will now be able to make offers on these items other than the seller's asking price.

Thank you for your continued support of ePier.
This was in the latest 8/14 newsletter ePier sent out:

Quote:Many former members are returning after a long hiatus. Our community is very happy to see them come back and become active once again. We now have a record 560,000 listings today; the most we have ever had.

I counted 141,000 auction listings ,249,000 store listings, and 33,000 advanced store listings....so where are the other 137,000 listings I missed?  Signs002
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=192.msg760#msg760 date=1124166610]
This was in the latest 8/14 newsletter ePier sent out:

Quote:Many former members are returning after a long hiatus. Our community is very happy to see them come back and become active once again. We now have a record 560,000 listings today; the most we have ever had.

I counted 141,000 auction listings ,249,000 store listings, and 33,000 advanced store listings....so where are the other 137,000 listings I missed?   Signs002
[/quote]

Come on BBH this is to easy.  They must be using the new Ebay math system  Angel12  Wink

Angel  Angel5