TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Bad Programming by eBay Puts Users Who Sign Into the Site At Extreme Risk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sign in issues are NOT resolved as per eBay's announcement ( ConfusedmileyazwipeConfused)

Can't sign into the .com boards, or the boards on .ca - returns me to the boards as not signed in.  Or, clicking the "Post topic" or "Post reply" links puts you into a loop that continually brings you back to the sign in page again.  Eventually though, after a few dozen tries, you get a page not responding or the 'cookies' page.  Both of which are BS.

Oh, and I just got page not responding when trying to sign into eBay, period.

Boinktard
Quote:Oh, and I just got page not responding when trying to sign into eBay, period.

I got the page not responding message on most of the listings I tried to look at this afternoon.
:-[

My bad.

If your seller fees are past due, one of your punishments is not being able to sign into the boards.

I just broke down and paid mine and suddenly I was able to sign in again.
Tongue3
I think that must be my problem on my "main" eBay ID.  I still refuse to pay for advance store fees on a closed store! 

[quote author=dnc_ont link=topic=1777.msg6394#msg6394 date=1135166448]
:-[

My bad.

If your seller fees are past due, one of your punishments is not being able to sign into the boards.

I just broke down and paid mine and suddenly I was able to sign in again.
Tongue3
[/quote]
Quote:advance store fees on a closed store

Happy001

Question: Ever wonder what Meg's stock option package would be worth if eBay was an honest company? 
Answer: Probably about the same as what Enron's former CEO's options became worth when they were forced to be honest by the courts.
That's another thing I would LOVE to see.
Meg indicted and having to spend MILLIONS of her own $$$ to defend.

Happy001
I received an e-mail today at my POSTING ID e-mail address:
Hello,
I wanted to send you a quick email to let you know that I was able to find the account that you referred to on the Stores board as being charged for a store when you had canceled it prior to invoicing. I have gone ahead and submitted a manual credit for $15.95. I have also removed the ‘On Hold’ status on the account so if you want to use it to post again you will be able to.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Regards,
Terry

I now have a $5.00 credit.  LOL
Quote:I now have a $5.00 credit.  LOL

Cool,  you can use the credit to add the nifty purple border feature to your next listing and you'll still have a few cents in site credits left over!  Smileykoolaid

...or you can tell them to stuff the site credit and demand they issue a $5 refund to your PayPal/credit card account.  :twistedevil:

When I see those purple borders, I think... DUMB ASS!
Pages: 1 2