TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: My First Non Book Amazon Sale!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I figure they must have gotten tired of trying to sign in at eBay and wandered over to the River. Smile
Quote:My First Non Book Amazon Sale!!

Smileypartyfest Smileypartyfest Smileypartyfest

November and December are usually good months on their auctions for any type of item.  The other 10 months of the year we're lucky to get 1-2 non CD/book sales on Amazon Auctions.
Congrats, Beth!

Carp!  I wish I had known that auctions do well during those months.  I would have given it a shot.  Dang it.

On a side note, I somehow got two selling IDs on Amazon.  I can't imagine what the heck I screwed up!  I've tried combining them because they both have info I would like to keep, but that doesn't work.  Is it possible to totally unregister one ID?

[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=1804.msg6323#msg6323 date=1135047400]
Quote:My First Non Book Amazon Sale!!

Smileypartyfest Smileypartyfest Smileypartyfest

November and December are usually good months on their auctions for any type of item.  The other 10 months of the year we're lucky to get 1-2 non CD/book sales on Amazon Auctions.
[/quote]
[quote author=Anita link=topic=1804.msg6329#msg6329 date=1135053981]
On a side note, I somehow got two selling IDs on Amazon.  I can't imagine what the heck I screwed up!  I've tried combining them because they both have info I would like to keep, but that doesn't work.  Is it possible to totally unregister one ID?[/quote]

Smileybankerconfused

I don't know.  I've never tried to combine my Amazon IDs.  Tongue