TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Happy Holidays
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[quote author=snugglypuppy link=topic=1818.msg6488#msg6488 date=1135319751]
He's cute Nat
[/quote]

Thanks, I found him I think about 2 years ago and just had to keep him because he's too adorable.  I love Christmas, it's so fun (but only if the you get the shopping stresses over with early enough to enjoy the rest of it).
Happy Holidays to Everyone...yes, to everyone, even to the weenie list of Meg ITman, Bill Slobb, Pierre Only $1, Cowboy Jay, Emporer for Life Joe, Ben the Key Seller, the dimwit who cancelled the TV series ALF,...Happy to all the holidays: Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Ramadan, Happy New Year's...boxing day...that's a lot of happys isn't it?

Icon_santa Confusedign032: :hoxmas7: :hoxmas22: :hoxmas30: :hoxmas12: :hoxmas3b: :hoxmas5h: :hoxmas6a: :hoxmas2ca: :hoxmasm11: :hoxmasn2: :hoxmasn9: :hoxmasn27: :hoxmasn29: :hoxmasn30: :hoxmasb20: :hoxmasb20c: :hoxmassnow10: :hoxmassnow9: :hoxmassnow11: :hoxmassnow32: :hoxmassleigh11: :hoxmasgrinch: :hoxmassanta12: :hoxmassanta22: :hoxmassanta46: :hoxmasdog: :hoxmascat:
:hoxmas3:
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!

:hoxmasb20c: :hoxmassnow32: :hoxmassleigh11: :hoxmasm11:

Angel  Angel7
Confusedign032:
Pages: 1 2