TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Holiday Contest: Guess the Date Pompous Jay the PeSA Cowboy Will Get Neg #3000
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
:hoxmassanta22:  Our holiday contest: :hoxmassanta22:

:pesasht:  Confusedmileyjay: Smileyitit

The person who comes the closest to guessing the date when Pompous Jay the PeSA Cowboy will achieve his 3000th negative feedback on eBay will win the following prize:

The lucky winner gets to advertise their store in the empty "Product, Service, Web Site Announcements" forum for one month.

We had hoped to offer you copies of Cowboy Jay's 2 bestselling books "Keyword Spamming for Dummies" and "Product to Ship, Customers to Screw" but they are both out of print so you'll have to settle for getting increased exposure for your store.

rules:
1. Only ecommerce stores are eligible for this prize
2. ebay stores do not qualify for this prize--we're trying to push you to open up a web site. Smile ). 
3. Cupid and the Easter Bunny are ineligible to participate.

To help you with your guesses: Cowboy Jay currently has 2906 negatives and has received 116  negatives in the past 30 days. 

:hoxmas3:

:hoxmassanta22: Good Luck with the Contest and Happy Holidays! :hoxmassanta22:
Amy,
You are a riot!!
Put me down for 5 pm, eBay time, January 5th.
In 20 days  Icon_tongue

Quote:in the empty "Product, Service, Web Site Announcements" forum

I think you should delete that forum, if it exists.  It will be more appropriate for the advertisement.  Angel1
January 13th...86 more to go  Toothy9
The full moon on January 14th  Bootyshake
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!  I was wrong.    Smileyyellowbang
I looked at one of their new templates.  I like where Jay "advertises" the one cent minimum bid, but then later down on the page shows a fortune cookie that reads, "Man that bids low seldom wins auction." 
[quote author=Anita link=topic=1848.msg7726#msg7726 date=1137353008]
I looked at one of their new templates.  I like where Jay "advertises" the one cent minimum bid, but then later down on the page shows a fortune cookie that reads, "Man that bids low seldom wins auction." 
[/quote]

Man with one cent auctions often has tiny penis.
ROTFL!
Pages: 1 2