TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: I'm on a roll . . .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I just got my first bad feedback at Amazon . . . because a book listed as a 6th edition, published in 1995 . . . is ten years old. 

Tongue2
Happy001

Sorry for laughing, but the best thing to do when you encounter a buyer like that is to laugh and be very thankful that you weren't dropped on your head as a child like that buyer obviously was...  :Smile
We leave for the mountains in just a few hours.
No computer for 3 days.
I am so ready. Smile
Quote:No computer for 3 days

I'd have withdrawal symptoms. Laughing7
I did have withdrawal.    It wasn't pretty.

The good news:
I came  back to no new negs at eBay or Amazon and a couple of sales including a BIG web store sale. 

The bad news:
Also came back to a nice email about a book that an Amazon buyer hadn't received which was shipped expedited on 12/16.
I remember the book.
I remember shipping it in a flat rate envelope.
Unfortunately, I have no record of printing postage for it.
All I can think is that I dropped it in the big blue box without a label.
Yeah, me.  Tongue2
The good news is good.  Smile
Wading through my email, I also found a really nice best offer for 20 widgets.  It's for about 85% of my list price and, in a lot of 20, a price I am MORE than happy to part with them for.
It unfortunately expired while I was out of town, but I wrote and asked if he was still interested. Smile

The other, I still just feel awful about.  :-( 

Quote:All I can think is that I dropped it in the big blue box without a label.

I've dropped bills in the mail box without a stamp.  The late fees hurt.  :-[
What sucks about this is that there is no return address on it.  Nothing.  I am going to go by both post offices I use tomorrow and see if they have a big fat unlabeled flat rate envelope package floating around.  Unless they opened it, they wouldn't even know which moron to return it to! 
Tongue2
So, my local post office says that items without labels are sent to the dead letter office in Atlanta.  They are opened there and returned to sender if there is a packing slip, etc. enclosed.  (There is.)  They said give it a few weeks.  Of course, they can't confirm this is what happened to my package . . . .  Sad
Pages: 1 2 3