TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Todays Reasons Why eBay SUCKS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just for giggles...
I did a search in my cat.
5 pages of stuff. 200 + items.
5 (five) autions that have bids.  :blinkie:

It's like a ghost town over there.

Me thinks either no one has any $$$ (due to gas prices) or they are just as SICK and TIRED of ebay as many others (like me for example) are...
Laughing4

Website sales for me have been VERY GOOD a few feebay sales as well,
but the WEBSITE is getting the $$$ and the "eyeballs"...

None today though yet. :-(
I did just did finish my cart transitions this morning to a real Mechant account so I hope all is working.  We will see.
I always love to hear a success story OUTSIDE of eBay!  Smile

No one in their right mind would make plans to stay with eBay long term.  People can only put up with so much carp from one company for so long.
Quote:People can only put up with so much carp from one company for so long.

You got that right girl. I just processed another pretty good $$$ amount order via my new MA.

And I feel like I will be able to keep the $$$ because I can see that the Address Zip and all match up with the card holder. I like the idea they are VERIFYING the card holder with AvS and "actually"
authorizing the transaction at the point of sale. Lol
Quote:I like the idea they are VERIFYING the card holder with AvS and "actually"
authorizing the transaction at the point of sale

I like that too, and  I like the fact that if the buyer does tries a chargeback I can fight it even more.  Smile
Pages: 1 2