TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Where's My Christmas Card Meg???????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I didn't get a Christmas card from Meg, Bill, Pierre, and the other Ebay elves this year...in fact I've never received one.  Crybaby2

I did get another nice X-mas card from Overstock (hand signed by 7 people) and one from BuySafe (signed by 2 people)...but nothing from Meg.  Crybaby2

I really don't think eBay likes me: no Christmas cards, no telephone calls ever (Overstock on the other hand has called several times this year and they weren't trying to sell me anything)

I guess I should just be resigned to the fact that Meg doesn't like me.  :'(  Now excuse me while I go cry in the corner.  Crybaby2

Hey - you got a question answered.

I got a rock.

I didn't get a card, question, or rock.
A Christmas card ? ? ? ? ?

At least you got a mug or a pen on a rope or .... whatever that was!  Big Grin

I never got anything from ebay  Crybaby2  nothing at all  Crybaby2  I thought I was a valued customer  Crybaby2
[quote author=diger7 link=topic=1946.msg6840#msg6840 date=1135921244]
A Christmas card ? ? ? ? ?

At least you got a mug or a pen on a rope or .... whatever that was!  Big Grin

I never got anything from ebay  Crybaby2  nothing at all  Crybaby2  I thought I was a valued customer  Crybaby2
[/quote]

I also received a real red star pin and a ("suitable for framing") certificate "signed" by Meg on real (cheap) paper to go with it.  Smileytongueout 
I didn't get a pin.
And my "certificate" was a link to print out my own.  Sad10
Quote:And my "certificate" was a link to print out my own.

They stopped making the pins and real certificates a few years ago to cut costs (the money saved is being used to pay their 2 customer service agents  Laughing7 ).  My green star "certificate" was just a link too.  :'(
Pins and certificates???
All I  EVER got was PINK SLAPS and Violation Notices for things that were NOT in violation.

[Image: pinkpanter.jpg]

I say Happy New Year to the "Undercover Pinks" / mods over there and a special
Thefinger to all of them.

Happy001
Quote:Violation Notices

I'm not worried about getting any of those.  I don't have anything listed.  Wave
I have a few things listed but I don't care anymore.
Most our customers are NOT coming from ebay to buy.

Our OFF ebay site has been performing so well.
I think it's about time to tell feebay Cya. Wave

I'll hold that thought and final decision until we see the upcoming fee increases.
Pages: 1 2