TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Review This Web Store: Skeletons In The Closet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Review this web store: Skeletons In The Closet

Is the design good? Would you buy from it?  Toothy10
I'm using firefox.  The products are in small annoying frames in the middle of the page and I had to scroll the frames to see the items.  BangHead

I'm using firefox and I couldn't get any of the product pages to load.

The info pop ups worked but none of the links from the signpost in the middle.

Did you see this?

We generally ship our orders within 4 to 6 weeks from the order date

Geez, and I got a neutral on eBay for same day shipping.
The front page looks nice.  Smile I tried it in Internet Explorer and couldn't get past the first page. Since its owned by Los Angeles County, they probably picked the web designer based on the size of their campaign contribution rather than their web design skills.  Smile

Quote:We generally ship our orders within 4 to 6 weeks from the order date

It sounds like a lot of mail order businesses, although I think the Internet is forcing mail order businesses to improve their shipping times if they want to compete.
Ditto on not being able to get in.  Front page is fun, tho.........
[quote author=iron_chick link=topic=1949.msg6864#msg6864 date=1135960258]

[/quote]

The average stiff who buys from them is in no hurry.  They can wait an eternity.  Happy001
[quote author=jezebel link=topic=1949.msg6872#msg6872 date=1135968503]
[quote author=iron_chick link=topic=1949.msg6864#msg6864 date=1135960258]

[/quote]

The average stiff who buys from them is in no hurry.  They can wait an eternity.  Happy001
[/quote]

:Smile

Laughing4
Thanks for the site, i will check it out.  Walk
Quote:Coroner Gets $32 Million to Expand Morgue, Ease Overcrowding
AP

LOS ANGELES, August, 2006 - The county Board of Supervisors approved a $32 million project Tuesday that will renovate the coroner's aging facilities and add more autopsy space to ease overcrowding.
Also on abc7.com:
Daily Newsletter | Breaking News Alerts | Eyewitness News team Bios
The funding will help build a 4,000-square-foot crypt, among other things.

In May, coroner's officials complained that lack of space coupled with increasing caseloads had forced them to stack bodies and move them out of refrigerated crypts and into hallways for short periods.

The office's morgue, designed to hold 300 to 350 corpses, was instead faced with storing as many as 447.

The department's director, Anthony Hernandez, told supervisors that a recent heat wave contributed to an increase in the number of cases. Last month, the office had a backlog of 142 bodies to examine. About 97 cases still needed to be completed.

"This was a very unusual spike," Hernandez said. "We typically handle spikes in about a two-week period of time but in this particular case, we had gone six weeks getting beat up by this particular spike and that alarmed us."

Copyright © 2006 KABC-TV and the Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Better that your t-shirt is delayed...  Halloween063 Kim