TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Forum Upgrade Still In Progress...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=1981.msg6941#msg6941 date=1136142072]

I think it looks even worse than it did before, but it is trendier now. 
[/quote]

It is less distracting when trying to read 10 million+ articles. For some reason, maybe too many animated smilies, I have some problems in FireFox cutting and pasting, and using the apostrophe. I could be just another idiot operator.
Quote:I have some problems in FireFox cutting and pasting, and using the apostrophe

No problems here with Firefox but I'm not using a Mac.  :twistedevil:  What versions of Firefox and your OS are you using?  Did you have the problem before Tuesday night?
Hey, can I pleeeeeeeease get my bookmarks back?  Smile 
Maybe.  The bookmark mod creator was banned from SMF and all of his mods were removed from their site.  We're having trouble getting the old mod to work with this new version of SMF .
[quote author=mandy link=topic=1981.msg7504#msg7504 date=1137055103]
Quote:I have some problems in FireFox cutting and pasting, and using the apostrophe

No problems here with Firefox but I'm not using a Mac.  :twistedevil:  What versions of Firefox and your OS are you using?  Did you have the problem before Tuesday night?
[/quote]

Nice try!

I don't have the problem with Firefox or Safari on the Mac. Just Firefox on XP.
[quote author=mandy link=topic=1981.msg7516#msg7516 date=1137066232]
Maybe.  The bookmark mod creator was banned from SMF and all of his mods were removed from their site.  We're having trouble getting the old mod to work with this new version of SMF .
[/quote]

Thanks Mandy!

[quote author= ::Insert Drunk Smiley Here::  link=topic=1981.msg7522#msg7522 date=1137071587]

[/quote]

Nice try!

[/quote]

Then you are the only one with that problem cause I'm using FF/XP right now!  Angel12

:diger:
Quote:Quote from:  ::Insert Drunk Smiley Here::  on Today at 051307 AM

Happy001

No problems here either with Firefox and XP.  We've tested the board with both XP and Linux but never with Mac.  I'll see if I can find any similar issues on the SMF forum.

diger7 Wrote:bookmarks [Image: NATGreeceFlag.gif]

We've only been able to get them to work half way.  We can get the drop down box to work so you could access existing old bookmarks, but we can't get it to record new bookmarks.

I still have to fix the positive karma display that I broke too...unless everyone just wants to have negative karma since the negative karma display works fine.  Smile
Right now I'm on Firefox on a Mac, and you can see I'm having no problems with apostrophes. '  '  '  '

On the PC, the cursor blinks like a machine gun. I have the same problem on Poritude, but not on GBB. That's all I now at this point. La
[quote author=misteroriginal link=topic=1981.msg7522#msg7522 date=1137071587]

[/quote]

Nice try!

[/quote]

Try it now.  We just fixed one Firefox 1.5 bug on the forum.
I cut, I pasted, I deleted.

Seems to work now! Time will tell.
Pages: 1 2 3