TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: FREE LISTING DAY + FREE GALLERY FOR STORES - January 4, 2006
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Oh, and there was a whole list of people that wrote directly to Bill Cobb the nob asking him to look into this heavy handed action by an eBay employee that went on a little vendetta.  Unfortunately, eBay's logic directed everyone to address their complaints to the Community Manager for eBay Canada.

Oh, whoops, that would be Carly.

Which ended up in a few more suspensions-turned-banned.

Smileykoolaid
Quote:(banned and NARUed for 'not following the instructions of an eBay employee')

Happy001

Actually its not funny, and things like that are one of the reason why I think sellers shouldn't put all of their "eggs" in the eBay basket.

I view eBay as a service provider, and if there is a problem I want to be able to complain (either to get it fixed or just to satisfy my need to vent/rant and make myself feel better  :twistedevil: )--just like I would with any other service provider.  I don't want to be treated like a child and told to shut up and go sit in the corner and not complain about a problem that is negatively impacting my business and sales.  I don't think allowing another company to dictate what is right for your business is a good way to build a long term business.

As far as Carly the Kangaroo, I've heard very similar stories about the .com site's Kelly.
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=2014.msg7093#msg7093 date=1136426345]
Quote:(banned and NARUed for 'not following the instructions of an eBay employee')

Happy001

Actually its not funny, and things like that are one of the reason why I think sellers shouldn't put all of their "eggs" in the eBay basket.

I view eBay as a service provider, and if there is a problem I want to be able to complain (either to get it fixed or just to satisfy my need to vent/rant and make myself feel better  :twistedevil: )--just like I would with any other service provider.  I don't want to be treated like a child and told to shut up and go sit in the corner and not complain about a problem that is negatively impacting my business and sales.  I don't think allowing another company to dictate what is right for your business is a good way to build a long term business.

As far as Carly the Kangaroo, I've heard very similar stories about the .com site's Kelly.
[/quote]

That was basically how most of the banned felt, in a nutshell - a few don't even sell on eBay anymore, period.  Kelly, Carly, who knows  - could be the same person, you never know with those morons.

Oh, did I mention, her SISTER is Moira - you know, the dumb pink that pointed out that your listings are worth only a second or two when deciding if they violate a policy or not, when they're being pulled?  Smileyyellowbang  So, stupidity does run in the family  ;D
The two are sisters?  Happy001
Yeppers!  They're just one big happy  Smileykoolaid drinking family at eBay.ca!
The Smileykoolaid must be spiked.
Pages: 1 2