TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: eBay Top 30: Ranked By Negative Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Quote:Sellers report communication lines seem to be more open these days.

Confusedign025:

Angel  Angel7
[quote author=Angel link=topic=219.msg9113#msg9113 date=1139481183]
Quote:Sellers report communication lines seem to be more open these days.

Confusedign025: [/quote]

Very funny shit.
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=219.msg8859#msg8859 date=1139111683]

They were a BuySafe bonded seller so the buyers should be covered for their losses by BuySafe...of course 99% of the buyers are probably unaware that they can file a claim with BuySafe.[/quote]

BuySafe emailed the buyers and is issuing refunds to the ones who are eligible.  Personally I think fraud charges should be filed against Glacier Bay for accepting payment and not shipping...TotalCampus.com did the same thing to thousands of buyers when they shut down.

Quote:BuySafe President Jeff Grass said his company is working with Glacier Bay DVD owner Randy Smythe as he winds down his business. Grass said BuySafe has sent emails to every buyer of an item from Glacier Bay DVD that still had an active bond in force, going out to thousands of buyers who had bought bonded items in the last 30 days.

BuySafe said it has been aggressively paying all buyers who it has confirmed were not sent merchandise and said as of Thursday, it had already sent thousands of dollars worth of checks to buyers of bonded items from Glacier Bay DVD.

full article: http://auctionbytes.com/cab/abn/y06/m02/i10/s03

Hey a bit OT I guess.
But why is jaymarie still allowed to violate policy?
Quote:But why is jaymarie still allowed to violate policy?

The  Bs explanation given by Adam Nash of eBay Stores was that if they changed the graphic in their listings it would be a violation because it would also change the TOS on their closed listings.  He didn't give a reason why they can't just use a new graphic with their new listings.
I wondered about that, too.
I can see why they can't change the graphic they are currently using because it would alter the TOS in closed auctions.  But, it would take about two seconds to make graphic2.gif and stick it in the template for all future launches.    No changing past TOS.  No future violations except for that pesky thing about where you aren't supposed to have your TOS in a graphic.
I just read on the PS board that another shooting star seller has bitten the dust - gone NARU I think.  Any clues who this might be?

Patrice
Quote:Megabuys was one of the featured companies in the book "The ebay revolution" by Bill Bishop.

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/MEGABUY...px?tabid=3

Looks like they were asked to leave Amazon 2 years ago:

Quote:Positive:  -  -  -  68%
Neutral: - - - 6%
Negative: - - - 26%

Almost 900 of 3500 total feedbacks there were negative.  :Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6