TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: This was my good morning laugh - even eBay employees are real "pro" sellers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:I once had a seller ask for feedback responding to my payment, ask for feedback when they notified of shipment, ask two more times before I received item, and continued to ask regularly for the next 2 months (they had not left me feedback). The strange thing was this seller displayed the ebay staff logo on their listings, and had included a request for paypal payment not using a credit card because they didnt like the fee Smile

There was no chance I was leaving feedback for any seller that had not left me feedback, but this one came close to giving them a neg. The prodct was fine and I'm sure they weren't going to rip anyone off so I didn't, but if a similalr thing happened now I probably would leave a neg or neutral based on the badgering for feedback.

I love reading the boards first thing when I wake up.  I find the funniest things!
Quote:seller displayed the ebay staff logo on their listings, and had included a request for paypal payment not using a credit card because they didnt like the fee  Smile

Laughing4

I once had a seller ask for feedback responding to my payment, ask for feedback when they notified of shipment, ask two more times before I received item, and continued to ask regularly for the next 2 months

My email filters would've solved that after the 1st request.  Smile