TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: 600 People A Year Are Injured By Coconuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dazed012 Dazed012 Dazed012 Dazed012 Dazed012 Dazed012 Dazed012

I learn so many interesting facts from banner ads. Watch out for falling coconuts! :Smile :twistedevil:
Having lived in Hawaii, Miami and Guam, I know that coconuts are a plague to mankind. However, coconuts pale in comparison to the deadly toaster. I'm not sure where terrorism falls on the list, but I would declare an all out war on coconuts and toasters! I could use a smiley with a semi-automatic about now.

Remember the After Dark Flying Toasters?  They're back. http://www.screensavers.com/afterdark/
Oh no, not the flying toasters  Big Grin
[quote author=landofsmiles link=topic=2061.msg7177#msg7177 date=1136569805]
Having lived in Hawaii, Miami and Guam, I know that coconuts are a plague to mankind. However, coconuts pale in comparison to the deadly toaster. I'm not sure where terrorism falls on the list, but I would declare an all out war on coconuts and toasters! I could use a smiley with a semi-automatic about now.

[/quote]

Smileybankerflame

Just for you  Wink

Angel  Angel7
I was just thinking....I have an allergy to coconut so I never eat coconut or anything with coconut in it, now would it be ironic if I went to Hawaii and got killed by a coconut?  :blinkie:
[quote author=Nat link=topic=2061.msg7278#msg7278 date=1136736306]
I was just thinking....I have an allergy to coconut so I never eat coconut or anything with coconut in it, now would it be ironic if I went to Hawaii and got killed by a coconut?   :blinkie:
[/quote]

I always wear a helmet in Hawaii to avoid that possibility.  Laughing7
Quote:but I would declare an all out war on coconuts and toasters!
Ya think Bob's trying to tell us he's having wife trouble?

C'mon, Bob.  Which hurts worse? 
;D
[quote author=stardust link=topic=2061.msg7291#msg7291 date=1136755737]
Ya think Bob's trying to tell us he's having wife trouble?

C'mon, Bob.  Which hurts worse? 
;D
[/quote]

Signs053 It took me awhile to get the connection. I guess that I'd rather dodge a toaster but I'd rather get electrocuted by a coconut. 
[quote author=jezebel link=topic=2061.msg7244#msg7244 date=1136692284]
Remember the After Dark Flying Toasters?  They're back. http://www.screensavers.com/afterdark/
[/quote]

SmileydancingToothy9