TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: January Brown Bag for Stores! Wednesday, 1/25 at 11:30am PDT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote: When would be a good time for me to post the Barf Bag?

Any time.
Post #30 in the BBL:
Quote:Can a pink please read this link, and answer it correctly?? ??

*snicker*

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...2000073973&start=0
Well, personally I'm all happy and excited to learn that eBay really does care about me!  The Stores Team really is listening, and the only reason they haven't posted for ages on the board, or answered any emails is that they are making Stores the best, most wonderful place ever!  Wow ....

Was it just me, or did Darlene cut/paste big time from the eBay Lexicon of Happy Terms? 

Patrice
Quote:Was it just me, or did Darlene cut/paste big time from the eBay Lexicon of Happy Terms? 

Ebay released the new enhanced edition of  The Cut, Paste, Be Vibrant Handbook last month.

Low turnout again. 
Did anyone notice the Pinks made it through the entire BBL without saying the word VIBRANCY? Will Bill unveil a new word at tomorrow's Town Hall meeting?
Bob wouldn't double dog dare me to post the barf bag, so I didn't.  The BBL was soooooo boring, I went to bed.

On a side note, (not that I ever take the Pinks seriously) but it is even harder to do so when one uses the name Jake Jake. 
Quote:On a side note, (not that I ever take the Pinks seriously) but it is even harder to do so when one uses the name Jake Jake.

I have a harder time taking them seriously when they sign one post Nalani and the next post  Carole.  :twistedevil:
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=2062.msg8370#msg8370 date=1138243084]
Quote:On a side note, (not that I ever take the Pinks seriously) but it is even harder to do so when one uses the name Jake Jake.

I have a harder time taking them seriously when they sign one post Nalani and the next post  Carole.  :twistedevil:
[/quote]

My memory sucks big time, but I am grateful that I still am able to remember my name.  Full name even!
Pages: 1 2