TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: January Brown Bag for Stores! Wednesday, 1/25 at 11:30am PDT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:January Brown Bag for Stores! Wednesday, 1/25 at 11:30am PDT
storesteam@ebay.com View Listings | Report Jan-05-06 17:00 PST
Topic: New Features for eBay Stores

Host: eBay Store Staff

Date: Wednesday, January 25,2006

Time: 11:30-1:00PM PDT

Happy New Year!

Please join us for our monthly discussion on the eBay Stores board where we will discuss your suggestions for new eBay Stores features.

We look forward to your participation and will attempt to answer all of your eBay Stores questions as quickly as possible. Based on your questions, we'll also offer tips to ensure that you're using the full power of Stores to your advantage.

Also, if you haven't already done so, please take a moment to join [Jerry's spam removed]. By joining this group, you'll receive email notification of new features and events specifically related to Stores. Invite your friends to the News Group as well by sending them the link below:

[Jerry's spam link for eBay Groups removed]

We look forward to seeing you here at 11:30 PDT on 1/25!

The eBay Stores Team

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...1000183022&tstart=0&mod=1136509242525
Do people actually still go to those things?
[quote author=landofsmiles link=topic=2062.msg7178#msg7178 date=1136569899]
Do people actually still go to those things?
[/quote]

No.  The participation level has been verrrrrry low recently: 73 posts in November and 62 in October...half of the posts by pinks.
Do you think they're really going to have one this month or is it going to go *poof* like December's did?
Who cares.. We all know they don't so...

I'm telling you guys I read stuff and lurk all over the net in so many forums.
(As I'm sure some of you do as well)...

There is a major melt down in the works me thinks.
So many people are so pissed and have had enough.

Their numbers have got to be slipping real bad and I STILL contend that they are doctoring the numbers now and have been for at least the last two years
in an attempt to look good to everyone when in fact they are falling
flatter than ever before.

That is not my area of expertise but I will pass your concerns along to the appropriate department.

Thank you for attending!
Normally, I am asleep and miss them.  :'(
I'm awake today... what kind of trouble should WE stir up???!
The pinks must type using one finger.  Gawd, they are sloooow.
I asked one question and got a reply.  Smile
A person could be dead by the time they get around to replying!  When would be a good time for me to post the Barf Bag?
Pages: 1 2