TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Breaking eBay news...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
...there is no eBay news again  Smile

The past 2 weeks have been very slow for eBay news: only a couple of announcements on their announcement board, very few (public relations department generated) stories in the press, very few "pink" appearances on their forums...

The calm before the storm...  Wink
Quote:The calm before the storm... 

I bet you are right!
Oh yea. IT is going to be interesting very soon me thinks.

On a side note: That  "pink" um I mean well "researched" girl
on the stores board Friday night...
I think she / ebay wants to know where St. Elsewhere is.
ebay probably thinks it is a certain place not just our code for
somewhere other than feebay.

Maybe we should tell them we are all at Bidville and using BidPay for transactions.

Then they can go buy it out.

Happy001
Quote:The calm before the storm...

It's part of their strategy to control the uproar over the coming fee hikes - by not using the announcement board much, they think that people will stop looking at it as much, and then when they do post the hike announcement, less people will end up seeing it, and more people won't notice the increases and get mad.
Smileyyellowbang
"using BidPay for transactions.

Then they can go buy it out."

Speaking of that, am I the only one that finds it verrry convenient that the safe payments policy was announced, soon goes into effect, and the only other major online payment method accepted was BidPay, and at the last minute BidPay suddenly announces that they're closing down?  When business would likely INCREASE for them somewhat?

How much do you think eBay paid WU to shut it down?
Quote:How much do you think eBay paid WU to shut it down?
First they change their name to a ridiculous AuctionPayments.com -- which totally flopped.  Then they change it back.  BangHead

They've always charged too much to be used effectively.  Does not surprise me one bit that they would suddenly shut their door...although I thought the same thing instantly as you did, ontario, when I got the email about it.  Ya never know..........

That Vital Guy Wrote:You mean this place?

:Smile

*whispers "someone's going to be in for a shock when they get the $8 million bill for renewing their 1,000,000 domain names*  Laughing7
vitalfinds
That's cute. Maybe we should all use it as a sig line at feebay's boards.

BBH vitalfinds has money to burn me thinks.

Sign10
I predict fee news at 4:59 pm Pacific time on Friday.
...and why do they always make the BIG MISTAKE of having a BBL BarfBagLunch AFTER bad news announcements or glitchancements?  *Poor Pinks*

Pottytrain5
Pages: 1 2