TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Another Contest: Submit Your Most Repulsive Recipes to the "Community Cookbook"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Quote:The eBay Community Cookbook
We’re also putting together a cookbook with your favorite recipes called The eBay Community Cookbook. I’m calling on all you cooks out there to help us put together this first edition to be given out at the event!

A third-party company named Typensave is helping us gather all the recipes. To submit yours:

* Visit Typensave at http://www2.typensave.com.
    * Click on the “Login” button to the right of the page.
    * Enter your name as the Contributor Name.
    * Use “ebaylive” as the Group Login, and “book” as the password (you don’t need to use the quotation marks). Please note that you should not use your eBay ID and password.

Gen074
If eBay spends the same 2 seconds reviewing recipe submissions that they do reviewing listing violation reports it could be a verrrry interesting cookbook.  Smile
Let me guess.
eBay conducted a survey among folks who don't sell on eBay and found that they'd be more likely to sell on eBay . . . if eBay published a *community* cookbook.
[quote author=iron_chick link=topic=2119.msg7448#msg7448 date=1136993329]
Let me guess.
eBay conducted a survey among folks who don't sell on eBay and found that they'd be more likely to sell on eBay . . . if eBay published a *community* cookbook.
[/quote]

Laughing4

But really, who comes up with this stuff?  :Smile

Angel  Angel7
[quote author=iron_chick link=topic=2119.msg7448#msg7448 date=1136993329]
Let me guess.
[/quote]

It worked.  I'm moving all of my inventory to eBay after I receive my cookbook  Laughing7
I'm holding out for one of those cheesy eBay pens that they were bribing sellers with last year.
Update: the book has been released

Quote:Sometimes you just have to accept things for what they are. After all, who benefits from pretending a drawing on the Times' comic pages rivals the Mona Lisa?

The eBay Community Cookbook is a fun compilation of recipes contributed by everyday people just like us. No more, no less. If you have ever spent time checking out listings on eBay, you will appreciate the eclectic mix of gourmet-to-mundane offerings in "The eBay Community Cookbook."...

In "The eBay Community Cookbook," recipes for "Filet Mignon with Foie Gras Under Wild Cherry Sauce" and "Fast Food" (macaroni, ground beef, cream of mushroom soup and milk) share the same page...

full review: http://www.contracostatimes.com/mld/ccti...867300.htm