TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: eBay Stores (USA): Changes to Store Inventory Durations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Quote:Another thing we do is look at a lot of eBay Stores!...

Over the years we've taken examples of what savvy sellers have done and created tools that allow all sellers to easily build the same thing.

Translated, we steal sellers ideas.

Quote:We interact with our Community in many ways...We're actively involved in participating on the discussion boards...Every month we do a ?brown bag lunch? where for an hour and a half, my team, the Stores product management team, Stores customer support and sometimes representatives from other teams answer questions on the Stores discussion board. When a member posts a question, it gets assigned to someone on our team. This way, members' questions get answered on the spot, and we also stay in touch with our Store sellers and their needs.

Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001
[quote author=diger7 link=topic=2155.msg7650#msg7650 date=1137208674]
Want to see Carole?

http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=cet%40ebay.com
[/quote]

LMAO, referring people to his ME page was stupidier than shit.  All the stores pinks are posted in a picture with their real first names.  Anita needs to add a contest to the stores board Smile

Match the pink to their real first name

Rob
I'm in the mood to start some shit on the Stores Board!  However, I don't like to pick on people personally... usually. 
Anyway, the employees all look like "normal" kinda people.  I can't imagine working for a company that I had NO respect for.  eBay's orientation for new employees has to involve drug induced comas.
[quote author=Anita link=topic=2155.msg7729#msg7729 date=1137353421]
I'm in the mood to start some wombat poo poo on the Stores Board! [/quote]

Has there ever been a day when you weren't?  Laughing7

EDITED to add off topic comment--ooooh, my cable modem lights are back on.  Troubles all weekend with my #$%^$# connection.  I've spent half the weekend using dialup.  Thpttt!

EDITED again to add: my return to cable lasted 5 minutes. back to dial-up
I mean starting a new post about something rotten eBay has done.  I usually have to "borrow" that kind of info from you!

Dial-up....  Tongue
PS
Can't you come up with something better then "Sr. Member?"  It is giving me a complex. 
We know you love "Sr. Members"  .

Happy001

Sign10
I'm not a senior and I don't have a member.  My hubby is pretty close to being a senior and he has a member.

Well... having the night off and getting some sleep sure hasn't improved my sick mind.
Can I get a junior member?  (Well, it would need to be attached to an "of legal age" junior. Smile)
Anita I'm not a senior either.
I've got over 20 years before that SS check kicks in.

I'm just a senior member here and not sure what that means? [Image: scratchhead.gif]

But I DO So LOVE sick minds.

Iron... You better behave or your hubby will give you a good spanking. Whip2
Pages: 1 2 3