TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Bid-alot featured in Ebuyer mag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ebuyer Magazine featured Bid-lot in a 3 page spread.

Check it out in the Bid-alot community forum.
http://bid-alot.com/forum/showthread.php?t=355

Also, a radio interview has been done in Canada. A canadian newspaper, and a few online newsletters have featured Bid-alot.
[quote author=Mojavelyn link=topic=235.msg984#msg984 date=1124930265]
Ebuyer Magazine featured Bid-lot in a 3 page spread.
[/quote]

Getting a 3-page spread from that mag is impressive.  Normally they do nothing but fawn over eBay UK and ignore the rest.
First off, I apologize for not posting that in Announcements, I actually thought the forum was for discussing not just sales, but also events/happenings taking place at bid-alot (or whatever site the forum was dedicated to). And I'm not a site owner, just a bid-alot promoter. Next time I'll be more aware.

Amy, Bid-alot even came to the attention of auctionbytes a issue or two ago. And that was impressive to me!!! For the very same reasons.  And yes, Ebuyer did a wonderful, all positive, layout on B-A.

As for sales at bid-alot, they are improving... for everyone. I think that with the gas prices the way they are heading (anyone see an end in site?) people will turn more and more to online shopping. I even had a sale to the founder of a competing site. I was shocked!!!