TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: eBay/PayPal Agrees to Compensate eBay Sellers For Any Fraudulent Transactions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...umm that is eBay/PayPal in China Smile In the US buyers and sellers will not be compensated, and sellers are being pressured by eBay to give up their PayPal seller protection in order to list on eBay's new Express site.  Tongue

Quote:US online trading giant eBay yesterday cancelled transaction fees for its users in China amid intensifying competition from Taobao and Tencent.

It now also requires customers to trade only using its two payment tools, Escrow or Paypal, to complete transactions.

Escrow is a payment tool that eBay designed for the Chinese market, where trust and credit information are largely absent.

The online auction giant also said it would guarantee all transactions on is website, saying it would compensate for any fraud if traders use the two payment tools

http://en.chinabroadcast.cn/855/2006/01/...@44718.htm
Tongue2

Next they'll be paying sellers to list on eBay China.
Quote:The online auction giant also said it would guarantee all transactions on is website, saying it would compensate for any fraud if traders use the two payment tools

Quite a contrast to the accept unconfirmed addresses or die e-mail I received from Bill Cobb.
That was just toooooo good not to post on the Stores Board. 

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...2000072655
You should have posted it on the PayPal board.  :twistedevil:
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=2273.msg8138#msg8138 date=1137899160]
You should have posted it on the PayPal board.  :twistedevil:
[/quote]

Someone said they did already.  I'm afraid of the PayPal Board. 
[quote author=Anita link=topic=2273.msg8163#msg8163 date=1137951494]
I'm afraid of the PayPal Board. 
[/quote]

Its has its good and bad points.  They provide a nice company benefit package but force you to work 16 hour days and only pay 10 cents per post 2funny

Just kidding.