TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: PayPal Updates User Agreement and Policies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The link was in the top left box.  The Enhance Account or Activate Account box on the overview page.

[quote author=amy link=topic=2285.msg8105#msg8105 date=1137863584]
How many more posts would it have taken for the entire agreement? 50? 100?  Happy001 :blinkie: :blinkie:

I believe this is the eBay seller beware change:

Quote:Updated funding source use information in the U.S. version of the eBay Billing Agreement.
[/quote]

There will be many screams from people who have never given eBay their checking/bank account info but have their eBay accounts set to pay eBay invoices automatically by PayPal.  The new policy allows eBay to take the money from your bank account (via PayPal) if there are insufficient funds in your PayPal account balance.

I like how they implemented these policy changes on the same day they were announced...and how they chose to do it after the close of business on a Friday.  :Smile
[quote author=dimucci link=topic=2285.msg8115#msg8115 date=1137878114]
The link was in the top left box.  The Enhance Account or Activate Account box on the overview page.[/quote]

Well either they removed it or I'm blind because I just don't see it.....can you and I'm missing it?

[img width=600 height=429]http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/91/pp0qb.jpg[/img]
But then maybe that's just on selective accounts and not everyone?
PayPal will not initiate payments on its own under this Billing Agreement; it will only pay out charges initiated by eBay.

Which, of course, owns PayPal.

"We won't take your money unless we ask ourselves to do so." 

I am one of those with no credit card or checking account info listed with eBay for my main selling ID and who didn't have an automated payment method set up. 

Tongue2
Nat Wrote:But then maybe that's just on selective accounts and not everyone?

Maybe.  We had the link too but we have a business account.
I have a business account too with Paypal - I have for about 3 years.
Hmmm, I wonder if it's because I'm in Canada and they haven't got here yet - even though it's the paypay.com site? Very odd but then eBay does own Paypal so I shouldn't be surprised at odd things happening.
Quote:Hmmm, I wonder if it's because I'm in Canada and they haven't got here yet

That's probably it because there are a few sections of the user agreement that are different for the US and Canada.
Pages: 1 2