TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: How Ziggy the indiscreet parrot gave a cheating girlfriend the bird
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:WHEN Chris Taylor’s best friend repeatedly mentioned the name Gary, his suspicions were aroused. He didn’t know a Gary.

And, when the best friend made slurpy kissing noises every time he heard the name Gary on television, Chris wondered if Ziggy was trying to tell him something about some other pretty boy. The penny dropped when, one romantic evening as Mr Taylor cuddled his girlfriend Suzy Collins on the sofa, Ziggy blurted out: “I love you, Gary.”

What gave the game away was that Ziggy spoke the fatal phrase in Ms Collins’s voice. Even by the standards of African grey parrots, Ziggy is a mimic and a half, and from his cage in the corner he had heard every bill and coo of a secret love affair.

full article: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,...55,00.html Common051
Quote:Mr Taylor has had to part with Ziggy. Hearing the bird constantly squawking the hated name of Gary in the voice of an ex-girlfriend was just too much.

I feel sorry for Ziggy. I can't believe the owner gave him away after having him 8 years.