TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: eBay Groups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:New Groups
Enema Bags Nozzles plus other Devices
Dads At Home & The Kids Who Love Them
ACEO Moderators
Otherworldly Happenings
F A Moderators Leadership Group
Damaged Dollies
Bonanzaholics

*rushes off to join*
*rushes off to join*

If the groups are private, you may be waiting a looooooong time for an invite.  Smile
I'd give you mine, but...
[quote author=Anita link=topic=247.msg1029#msg1029 date=1125078489]

If the groups are private, you may be waiting a looooooong time for an invite.  Smile
[/quote]

...or maybe the leader of the private group [points at Anita] will decide to close the private group after you join....that's happened to us [points at Anita] twice.  Marketworks closed the private Marketworks Official eBay group yesterday and another private ebay group [points at Anita] we joined closed earlier in the year..
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=247.msg1031#msg1031 date=1125091371]
[quote author=Anita link=topic=247.msg1029#msg1029 date=1125078489]

[/quote]

...or maybe the leader of the private group [points at Anita] will decide to close the private group after you join....that's happened to us [points at Anita] twice.  Marketworks closed the private Marketworks Official eBay group yesterday and another private ebay group [points at Anita] we joined closed earlier in the year..
[/quote]

There wasn't much chatting going on with the Rabble Rouser Group (or whatever the name of it was).
And... I received soooooooo many whinny e-mails concerning the picture group.  It was unbelievable!  I got ticked having to babysit, I cancelled them both.
[quote author=Anita link=topic=247.msg1036#msg1036 date=1125101174]

There wasn't much chatting going on with the Rabble Rouser Group (or whatever the name of it was).
[/quote]

Well let's see there was only you, me, Lori, Bob, and 5 of your posting IDs...perhaps if we'd held a recruiting drive and given out rabble rouser pens on ropes to new members there would have been a little more chatting going on  Laughing4

Quote:And... I received soooooooo many whinny e-mails concerning the picture group.  It was unbelievable! 

Not unbelievable,  the people complaining wanted to lead the group so they would have a captive audience to market their templates and other products to...group leadership can be a very profitable endeavor!  :twistedevil:

Quote:And... I received soooooooo many whinny e-mails concerning the picture group.  It was unbelievable! 

I only whined once it was closed.  Angel1
Some of the complaints I can remember were:

So and so has posted X amount of photos.
So and so signed up, but hasn't posted anything.
Shouldn't this be a group with just high school photos, like the one on the Stores Board?

I could post more, but I think the words would give away too much. 

Like I said, I was in a bad mood and just decided "Poop on this, I don't want to BABYSIT?"
So then maybe what we need to do is create a new private group and we can tag team adminstrate it.  Bad Cop & Bad Cop, lol.  We'll call it the "Don't Join if You're a Whiner Photo Club"  And you can post photos or not, post tons or just one you can check in monthly or never.  It will be wonderful.  :twistedevil: