TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Well . . . I guess the pinks didn't like us talking . . .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
about their poster boy.  Tongue2
Are you referring to Woodland's post about why not to leave feedback first?  If so, I started a new post. 
I saw that. :-)

I figured they pulled it because we were talking about Adam Hersch (sp?).

I didn't get the pink slap though.

The mutual withdrawal parts of that thread:

Yet another reason do not leave feedback first

xxxxxx  (2865 ) View Listings | Report Jan-24-06 09:32 PST 5 of 11
Personally, I don't like the mutual withdrawal thingy. I understand the concept of what it's supposed to do, but a rotten seller can rack up the negs, retaliate, then get them all removed.

This certainly is not the case, but I'm not sure I'd do the mutual removal thing. To each his own though. Do what's best for you.

xxxxx  (1084 ) View Listings | Report Jan-24-06 09:34 PST 6 of 11
Personally, I don't like the mutual withdrawal thingy. I understand the concept of what it's supposed to do, but a rotten seller can rack up the negs, retaliate, then get them all removed.

Like a certain mega seller (selling posters which aren't always in stock and charging $10 S/H/I) with almost 3000 withdrawals.

xxxxx  (5023 ) View Listings | Report Jan-24-06 10:19 PST 11 of 11

I'd like to see eBay put limits on its use because there are sellers like the one with nearly 3000 mutual withdrawals who do use it as a blackmail tool to have their negatives removed: he (and others) leave nasty retaliatory negatives and immediately follow them up with mutual withdrawal requests. I'd like to see eBay put an end to the abuse of the mutual withdrawal system.

I get folks with the "I didn't get it, or, it wasn't right" all the time. Yet, they never want to return for replacement or refund... go figure. They read a book telling them how to scam us is all.
Exactly the reason I use delivery confirmation on everything and opted out of PayPal's Buyer Protection Policy.

So who got slapped?    Or do they pull threads even without spanking anyone?
There was no mention of an exact seller ID.  Maybe WoodLand had it pulled so no one would alert the buyer and reduce her chances of obtaining a mutual withdrawal.  ???  It has been known to happen!