TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Check the Auto Billing Monthly Payment Method On Your eBay Accounts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Check the payment method on your eBay accounts: many eBay users on various boards have complained that the automatic payment method for paying their monthly eBay invoice on their eBay accouns has been changed to PayPal...others have reported no change.

The problem started after PayPal's user agreement was updated on 1/20 (seeĀ  http://community.tuliptools.com/index.ph...285.0.html for user agreement changes)
I've been reading it.
Unbelievable.
Well not really... Nothing feebay does anymore surprises me.
Another good reason to leave PP too.

Quote:I've been reading it.
Unbelievable

Unbelievable is that almost every post on the PayPal board by some posters contains the words "its your fault for not reading the user agreement" and yet when the user agreement is changed (with 2 minutes notice) there is no announcement on the PayPal boards, virtually no discussion of the changes by the user agreement's biggest fans, PayPal Amandidiot offers no help in explaining the changes to users...