TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: eBay Stores February Brown Bag Lunch February 23rd 12-1:30PM PST
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:February Brown Bag for eBay Stores! Thursday, 2/23 at 12noon PDT
storesteam@ebay.com View Listings | Report Feb-08-06 11:08 PST
Topic: Features for eBay Stores

Host: eBay Store Staff

Date: Thursday, Feb 23,2006

Time: 12-1:30PM PDT

Hello,

Please join us for our monthly discussion on the eBay Stores board where we will discuss your suggestions for new eBay Stores features.

We look forward to your participation and will attempt to answer all of your eBay Stores questions as quickly as possible. Based on your questions, we'll also offer tips to ensure that you're using Stores to the maximize your business.

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...2000079405&tstart=0

edited by Mandy to correct date and add announcement Common051
We realllllly need a friggin' BUMP smiley around here.  Yellowtonguerazz

If Nalani's not going to the BBL, I'm not going!
Nalani may not be attending, but "Carol" may be there. 
Anita on the eBay Stores board Wrote:That is why the Pinks aren't here... they are going through their files and alphabetizing the canned answers to use during the Barf Bag Lunch.

Happy001
The excitement has almost begun!!!  I'm ready.

Ummmmmmmm.....Anita.  If you leave that pic up there, xpp's socks will never be the same............
Q: Did it start yet?
A: Does it matter?

I deleted my damn post when I was trying to edit it.  Modify and remove are too close together!

I was on the phone with Overstock and missed half of it, but I finally got one of the pinks to say Boinktard.  :twistedevil:

copy and paste, copy and paste...

That BBL was just toooooooo much.  I think I have to have my eyes surgically repaired from being rolled so far to the back of my head. Big Grin