TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: eBay Stores Best in Stores Contest Starts March 1st
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I used Nalani's ID and voted as both Nalani and Carole.  Smile
Quote:I used Nalani's ID and voted as both Nalani and Carole. 

I bet you get NARUed now...and they provide your IP address to prove you did it.  ;D
I'm not going to even bother.

Because stores wont be seen by anyone anyway now.

But I guess it keeps the flock happy. 

Baaaaaaaaaaa

feebay SUX
[quote author=dnc_ont link=topic=2357.msg12355#msg12355 date=1144967066]

I bet you get NARUed now...and they provide your IP address to prove you did it.   ;D
[/quote]

eBay won't provide the ISP addy when an account is hacked.  Oh wait, voting interference is more of a serious issue.  ;D

Xppman,
That graphic made me want to PUKE! 
A fire chief from a very large and affluent city here was recently caught with a sheep.  FOR REAL.  People are walking around wearing shirts that read, "Baaaaaaa means no."
Quote:"Baaaaaaa means no."

Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001[quote author=dnc_ont link=topic=2357.msg12355#msg12355 date=1144967066]

I bet you get NARUed now...and they provide your IP address to prove you did it.   ;D
[/quote]

They can't NARU her.  They only record the IPs of people who are logged in.  Smile
Happy eBay Stores owners cheering the selection process in the Best of Stores contest.  Smile

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...1000263955&start=0

p.s. I decided to use Gilbert's ID too, and he is NARU'd.  Tongue

EDIT- which reminds me, eBay user tried to vote only to find out her ID had already been used to vote:

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...1000265120&tstart=0
Quote:eBay Users Allege eBay Stores Best in Stores Contest is Rigged

Bingo! The contest is a loyalty marketing mind game designed to retain existing store owners by making them feel a personal connection with eBay. 
[quote author=maggie777 link=topic=2357.msg12502#msg12502 date=1145235231]
Quote:eBay Users Allege eBay Stores Best in Stores Contest is Rigged

Bingo! The contest is a loyalty marketing mind game designed to retain existing store owners by making them feel a personal connection with eBay. 
[/quote]

Duh.  :twistedevil:
I find it odd that one store is a finalist in all the categories... but I won't say that on the eBay Boards.  People will think I am picking on the finalists or I am jealous because so and so wasn't chosen.  I have NOTHING against the store/seller.   I swear!
I understand the entire concept about contests being marketing gimmicks, but you would think that eBay would have enough brains to hire an OUTSIDE source to do the judging. 
Quote:you would think that eBay would have enough brains to hire an OUTSIDE source to do the judging.

Ummm, we're talking about eBay here...  Laughing7

You'd also think they'd have enough sense to not pick stores with policy violations every year and to use a voting system that would require users to log into their accounts before voting...but they don't.
Pages: 1 2 3